⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Glasgow. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of John Williams onboard the unique boat venue The Tall Ship, under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Location: The Tallship at Riverside
📅 Date and time: Saturday 8 April at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+ (children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult)
♿ Accessibility: this venue has disabled access
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Glasgow
- The Ecstasy of Gold, Good Bad Ugly - Ennio Morricone
- Jurassic Park - John Williams
- Indiana Jones - John Williams
- Skyfall, James Bond - Adele
- Concerning Hobbits, Lord of the Rings - Howard Shore
- Harry Potter Suite
- Cinema Paradiso - Ennio Morricone
- Interstellar - Hans Zimmer
- ET, Flying Theme - John Williams
- Schindler’s List Theme - John Williams
- City of Stars, La La Land - Justin Hurwitz
- Pirates of the Caribbean, The Medallion Calls/The Black Pearl - Klaus Badelt/Zimmer
- String quartet - to be announced!
- An amazing experience! Mesmerising and completely enchanting. We loved every minute. Thank you
- Amazing experience and phenomenal musicians. Highly recommend this to everyone 👍🤟
- A lovely experience. Well organised and relaxed. The music was beautiful and the venue perfect.
- We had such a great time. Everything was effortless, getting to the venue, the staff ensuring we got to our seats and very quick and friendly service at the bar. The music and artists were excellent.
- This was a wonderful evening, the musicians are so very talented, with the most beautiful rendition of John Williams incredible Schindler's List being my highlight of the evening. My heartfelt thanks to the musicians, bravo!
- Concert was amazing. Very intimate setting and so close to the quartet. Well done Fever for the surroundings, musicians and staff. Would highly recommend.
- Simply incredible from start to finish! The beautiful setting felt very intimate and the sounds were stunning.
- An excellent show! The musicians were incredible and the venue was so unique! Would definitely recommend.
- Wonderful relaxed evening. Beautiful music, beautiful surroundings. Thank you
- Performance was excellent. Definitely worth going to see.
- Amazing evening in amazing surroundings. We all absolutely Loved it. Great night
- Loved it. The atmosphere with all the candles made for such a lovely experience.
- Excellent concert, great quartet well organised.
- good night with great music
- It was very good, great location and very atmospheric but wished it had gone on longer.
How to get there?
The Tall Ship at Riverside
150 Pointhouse Rd, Stobcross Rd, Govan, Glasgow G3 8RS, United Kingdom, G3 8RS
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!