🎫 General admission for 1 person
🍸 Tickets include your choice of a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine. Food is not included.
✨ Exclusive jazz series, limited to an intimate attendance capacity
😍 Upscale American restaurant is known to be one of the city's most romantic
🥞 Access to a delicious $70 pre-fixe brunch menu available for purchase (Food is not included in your Fever ticket, but must be purchased at the venue. You will have access to a full bar and a food menu)
📅 Dates: various Sundays
🕒 Times: 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Venue: One If By Land, Two If By Sea, Greenwich Village
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
❓ Please note: seating is on a first come first served basis.
- Assorted Continental Pasties with rhubarb shallot jam, Vermont butter
- Soup du Jour
- Heirloom Tomato Baby Arugula Salad fines herbes, whipped feta cheese
- Italian Milk Burrata, San Marzano tomato jam, aged balsamic, Tuscan olive oil, bail pesto
- Tenderloin and Eggs with home fries, eggs, roasted tomato
- Lobster Benedict with herb hollandaise, toasted sourdough bread, poached eggs
- Roasted Peppers and Tomato Shakshuka with baked eggs, stone ground polenta
- Individual Beef Wellington with mushroom duxelle, port reduction, truffle tapenade
- Gnocchi with pesto, pine nuts, parmesan
This exclusive jazz series is limited to an intimate attendance capacity. It’s a rare opportunity to be a personal guest at this chic venue! Step into the venue to see candlelit tables, brick fireplaces, a baby grand piano and a private garden. The restaurant operates inside a historic, land-marked carriage house originally built in 1767, and once owned by Aaron Burr, Vice President of the United States. Vocalist and host Michael Arenella and Quintet will feature an all-star line-up of New York’s finest Jazz musicians and guest vocalists. On top of the beautiful music, there will be a delightful full brunch menu that you will have access to purchase! Whether you sit in The Constitution Room, The Mezzanine, or the main dining area you will enjoy one of the most beautiful settings in New York City!
- Music, food and venue were all perfect, definitely Italy recommend. Surprised it wasn't more packed, it truly was a great spot
- Excellent service, food, venue and jazz.
- Loved every bit of it!
- This event was wonderful. The music was awesome, the ambience was lovely and the food was divine! Will most likely be back and will totally spread the word :)
- Food was great
- Nice place. Pretty garden outside. Nice jazz music! Food pretty decent.
- Everything about our experience here was perfection!
- Jazzz was great - service felt off a little
- The atmosphere was good and the music was enjoyable. It was a good pivot to have the music inside due to the rain. I wish they would have people adhere to the dress code.
- Food, service, music and atmosphere were all superb! Can’t wait to go back!
- The jazz quartet was amazing as was the atmosphere and food!👍🏻
- The music, food and atmosphere were all superb! Orchid is a wonderful, warm and professional server!
- Definitely a 5 star experience.
- Nice and eazy
- Very cute little gem in Chelsea. The ambiance was lovely and the staff was welcoming.
Select date and session