⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Seattle that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
🟡 March - Limited availability
🟢 April - Good availability
👉 Check out our Yoga Immersive Sessions inside the same venue to make the most of your Van Gogh Experience!
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Seattle
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition:
- Child (4 to 12)
- Family Pass: 2 adults + 2 kids
- Senior (65+), Student (13 to 26), or Military
- Group Bundle (min. 15 people) - enjoy a 10% discount on ticket prices
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice:
- VIP Adult
- VIP Child (4 to 12)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
🛍️ Add-on Souvenir Bundle - includes Van Gogh Mug, Van Gogh Magnet, and Van Gogh Pencil Tin. Valued at $46
*For Standard Access and Premium Flex Entry ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Wednesday and Thursday: 10 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday & holidays: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: The visit will take around 60 to 75 minutes
👤 Age requirement: All ages! Free entry for children under 4 years old
📍 Location: 1750 Occidental Ave., Seattle
♿ Accessibility: The exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience; please refer to the FAQs above for details
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA, in New York, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Boston, among other cities like London. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Seattle!
- Absolutely incredible! Learned so much about his life; the influences and changes in his work. The immersion was so revelatory. I've been telling everyone about it including my Starbucks baristas!
- Fabulous! Loved the whole experience Art/Technology immersion.
- Cool exhibit. The immersive room was really well done. The VR is worth the $5 enough content to be interesting and not overwhelming.
- the whole family and I loved this experience and would love to see more exhibits like this
- Loved the projection room. It made his work feel alive in a new way
- We had a nice and relaxing experience. I feel if the lights were somehow dimmer, maybe the images would be more crisp?
- Fantastic! Information and creative. The VR experience blew my mind!
- Great show, customer service from fever is great too. I thought about changing my ticket (didnt end up needing to) and they responded quickly and offered to give me code to rebook
- Stunning and such an incredible experience! Definitely allow plenty of time and do the VR experience.
- Brilliant, amazing, incredible, wonderful, vibrant experience that taught me more about Van Gogh which gave me insight and understanding to his work making the experience that much more powerful. The mimosas were great too!
- honestly a life changing experience. I can not express to you how many emotions I experienced throughout the entire exhibit. I cannot express this enough and I can promise you, it will be something you'll never forget
- Kid friendly exhibit, worth the wait for our family! We had family visiting from Cali that got the chance to come with us too!
- So very beautiful and amazing!!! We’re visiting from Louisiana and just happened to see it advertised on a post outside a restaurant. I have been wanting to see this exhibit! What a wonderful experience!!! Thank you!!!
- The exhibit was amazing! My first time experience dealing with Fever was great and their help with the site has made me a forever customer!
- great to see so much van gogh in one place, the large room was fascinating, and i learned a lot i didn't know about one of my favorite artists
32-34 Earlham Street, WC2H 9HU
Select date and session
- Mar 2023
- Apr 2023