⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Miami that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
🚨 The exhibition will close its doors on January 7, get your tickets now! 🚨
🎁 How about getting tickets to Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience for your loved ones with our gift card? Check it out here 🎁
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Miami
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition:
- Child (4 to 12)
- Family Pass (max. 2 adults + min. 2 kids)
- Senior (65+), Student (13 to 26), or Military
- Group Bundle (min. 8 people) - enjoy a 10% discount on the ticket price
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice:
- VIP Adult
- VIP Child (4 to 12)
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on-site
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
- Final entry time is one hour before closing
🍺 Mug and Pin Add-on -includes a commemorative mug and a pin
🛍️ Merch Add-on - includes a magnet, pin, mug, and tote bag
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: The visit will take around 60 to 75 minutes
👤 Age requirement: All ages! Free entry for children under 4 years old
📍 Location: Olympia Theater. Get directions
♿ Accessibility: The exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA, in New York, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Boston, among other cities like London. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Miami!
- Nicholas A.Jun 2022Mind blowing amazing!!
- Jantasia F.Jun 2022Awesome! I would go again. Get vip It’s worth it
- Emily P.May 2022Amazingly and beautifully crafted to embrace how Vincent VanGough created his paintings and captured his life story. Staff were pleasant and helpful, the location was also exquisite.
- Debra I.May 2022My goodness the range of emotions I experience was amazing and you perfect it rained every thing beautifully my boyfriend and I enjoyed it it was a memorable experience love love loved it
- Lionel L.May 2022It was an amazing experience. The VR was stupendous and we loved every bit of it. I’m love with it!
- Mandy P.May 2022The paintings were interesting but there was less of a 3D experience than I expected
- Marilyn Y.Apr 2022It was a beautiful experience. A little sad because of his story, but beautiful 😌
- Karen G.Apr 2022Amazing!! Don’t skip the VR experience either.
- Marcela G.Mar 2022Cool experience! My fiancé and I enjoyed it thoroughly!
- Laticia C.Mar 2022it was nice and intimate, have some ideas to make it a bit more emersive but overall I enjoyed myself and so did the person I brought with me. learned a lot.
- Marlana C.Mar 2022Such an awesome experience! I never purchase "VIP" anything, but I did for Van Gogh and the VR ended up being my favorite part. I brought my 10 year old who rushed me through the experience to check out the VR lol, so I now want to go back kidless, and very soon again. I loved it!!!
- Kim L.Mar 2022The VR portion was worth the full price of admission!!
- Aimee L.Feb 2022Absolutely one of the Best things I’ve seen! The theater it was housed in was such an iconic gem and the show was so well put together, educational, and Gorgeous! Pay the extra $5 for the virtual experience- that was the Best part of a Fabulous day!
- Gustavo L.Feb 2022A great experience of art and technology perfectly blended
- Paul T.Feb 2022Amazing experience!
174 East Flagler Street, Miami, 33131-1130