⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Singapore. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Chopin at Chamber, The Arts House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Chamber, The Arts House
📅 Dates and times: 23 September at 9 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is partially wheelchair-accessible. Please see FAQs
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Nocturne in E-flat Major, op. 9 no. 2
- Fantasie-Impromptu in C# Minor
- Prelude in D-flat Major, op. 28 no. 15
- Etude op. 10 no. 12 “Revolutionary”
- Waltz in C sharp minor, op. 64 no. 2
- Scherzo no. 4 in E major, op. 54
- Ballade no. 4 in F minor, op. 52
- Prelude in E minor, op. 28 no. 4
- Pianist - Churen Li
- It was an amazing experience. I loved it and will recommend it.
- Churen Li was just perfect 🥰
- Lovely setting, enjoyed it
- Great experience! Loved it!
- An amazing experience.
- Great concert
- Nice !
- Good ambience and music choices