⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Singapore. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Chopin at Chamber, The Arts House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Chamber, The Arts House (1 Old Parliament Ln, Singapore 179429)
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is partially wheelchair-accessible. Please see FAQs
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Singapore
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2 in E-flat Major
- Prelude Op. 28 No. 4 in E Minor
- Chopin Concerto No. 2 in F Minor (2nd movement: Larghetto)
- Fantaisie-Impromptu in C# Minor, Op. posth. 66, WN 46
- Ballade No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 23
- Andante Spianato et Grande Polonaise Brilliante in E-Flat Major, Op. 22
- Pianist - Churen Li
- The setting in the Old Parliament Building is wonderful. The pianist, Churen Li was very good as well.
- Loved the interpretation of Chopins later works
- Churen Li was just perfect 🥰
- Great experience! Loved it!
- An amazing experience.
- Lovely setting, enjoyed it
- Nice !
- Good ambience and music choices
- Really lovely evening; would have been perfect if they hadn't allowed phones for filming / photos during the final song
- It was an amazing experience. I loved it and will recommend it.
- Great experiance
- Great concert
Chamber, The Arts House
1 Old Parliament Ln, 179429
Don't miss out!
Select date and session