⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Perth. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer and more at Wesley Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Wesley Church
📅 Dates and times: 15 April at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Perth
- Lion King: Circle of Life & This Land
- The Thin Red Line/Tennessee from Pearl Harbour
- Man of Steel
- Planet Earth II
- Sherlock Holmes
- Da Vinci Code
- The Rock
- Wonder Woman
- The Dark Knight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
* Programme subject to change
- String quartet - Dolce Ensembles
- This was our second time seeing a candlelight show and I am officially addicted, words can't explain how gorgeous the whole setting is, and then you add this majestic melody. You can't help but be engulfed in the moment and moved with such talent. Needless to say I absolutely loved it and wanted to go home and watch every movie that was composed by Hans Zimmer.
- A very moving experience. Fantastic musicians and an incredible venue.
- Absolutely thrilled to be a part of this, THANKYOU. casually changed my life direction with style. Thankyou.
- Gorgeous evening all round, already want to go again.
- Awesome music in a beautiful settings
- Just magical stuff
- Amazing experience.
- Enjoyed the evening and the beautiful piano performance
- Incredible piano player, such an amazing setting
- A fantastic experience
- We were under the impression there would be more than just 1 piano in this show.
Calle del Arenal, 11, Madrid, 28013