⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Glasgow. Buy your tickets now to discover the best of the jazz music genre onboard the unique boat venue The Tall Ship, under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Tallship at Riverside
📅 Date and time: Thursday 16 June at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 45 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+ (children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult)
♿ Accessibility: wheelchair accessible lift on board the ship
❓ Please view the FAQs here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- "At Last" - Etta James (written by Mack Gordon and Harry Warren)
- "Pennies From Heaven" - Billie Holiday (written by Arthur Johnston and Johnny Burke)
- "God Bless The Child" - Billie Holiday (written by Billie Holiday and Arthur Herzog Jr)
- "It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)" - Duke Ellington
- "On The Sunny Side Of The Street" - Ella Fitzgerald (written by Jimmy McHugh and Dorothy Fields)
- "Aint Misbehavin" - Sarah Vaughan (written by Fats Waller, Harry Brooks and Andy Razaf)
- "L-O-V-E" - Nat King Cole (written by Bert Kaempfert and Milt Gabler)
- "Cheek To Cheek" - Ella Fitzgerald (written by Irving Berlin)
- And more!
- Marianne McGregor & Jazz Band
💬 Zoe A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This is definitely a must-do!!! Fab performance and fab space."
💬 Chiquit B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Simply beautiful! My spiritual get-away & stress reliever for the week."
💬 Helene B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Stunning setting and beautiful music. Thoroughly enjoyed it."