⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Glasgow. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi onboard unique boat venue The Tall Ship under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Tall Ship at Riverside
📅 Dates and times: Saturday 8 October at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Glasgow
🤩 If you like this, why not try our 'Best of Movie Soundtracks Edition' here
- The Complete Four Seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
- The Quartet - Morag Swietlicki
- What a beautiful way to spend an evening! The musicians were world class and the narrative of the piece really added to the enjoyment. Thank you! 100% would recommend
- Enjoyed the atmosphere of Tall Ship. The intro about each season was delivered very well! all in a lovely evening.
- it was a wonderful experience. Music was stunning, such talented musicians. I cried a lot due to how emotional and atmospheric it was. I look forward to more Fever candlelight concerts in the future. Thank you
- A wonderful venue (on a tall ship) with a limited audience. This was such a perfect setting for a candlelight quartet. The musicians delivered a little hope and a big smile to everyone attending. Thank you 😊
- What a wonderful concert. It was beautiful. The setting was lovely and the music was glorious. Well worth the money and effort at this difficult time.
- This was a really beautiful concert in a stunning environment! Intimate, cosy setting and the candlelight and fairy lights made it feel magical!
- The musicians were excellent and the stories were they told interesting and entertaining. Beautiful atmosphere and wonderful staff. Itwas a lovely experience.
- An incredible evening such a beautiful venue and the string quartet were so so talented.
- Excellent professional musicians and the environment was beautiful
- Lovely atmosphere, fantastic venue, what a great experience thank you 💕
- Amazing night, beautiful venue and set up. Cannot wait to book and attend another evening in candlelight.
- Lovely evening, music great.
- A wonderful evening
- great evening, lovely host, down side - chairs could be more comfortable 😉
- We had a good night
How to get there?
253 Argyle St, Glasgow G2 8DL, United Kingdom, G2 8DL