🎫 Zone A seating (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B seating (great visibility)
🎫 Zone C seating (good visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis
What You Will Enjoy
✈️ Situated at the side of Manchester Airport runway with view points of planes taking off and landing
🕯️ Seating directly under the wings of one of the few remaining Concorde jets, which was the second Concorde to be delivered to British Airways in 1976
👑 The Concorde carried many celebrities and Royals, including Princess Diana and HRH Queen Elizabeth II
✔️ A safe and socially-distanced event, ensuring you are comfortable and at ease
📌 Venue: Manchester Airport - Concorde Conference Centre
📅 Date: various dates available (select during purchase)
🕒 Performance start times: 4 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Doors open 1 hour before performance to ensure you have sufficient seating time, grab a drink and to soak in the stunning atmosphere
⏳ Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
🍷 Fully stocked bar
💺 Seating: Theatre style seating
👤 Age requirement: 18+
❓ Consult the FAQs of this event here.
🔗 Your safety is Fever's priority. You can read the safety measures for this event here.
- Now We Are Free - Gladiator - Hans Zimmer
- My Heart Will Go On - Titanic - Horner
- Hedwig’s Theme - Harry Potter - John Williams
- The Way You Look Tonight - The Way You Look Tonight - Kern
- James Bond Theme - James Bond - Barry & Norman
- Diamonds Are Forever - James Bond - John Barry
- For Your Eyes Only - James Bond - Conti
- Concerning Hobbits - Lord Of The Rings - Howard Shore
- Mary Poppins - Sherman & Sherman
- Let It Be - John Lennon & Paul McCartney
- The Greatest Showman Medley - Greatest Showman - Pasek & Paul
- This Is Me - Greatest Showman - Pasek & Paul
- Shallow - A Star Is Born - Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga
- Phantom of the Opera Medley - Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Jurassic Park - John Williams
- I’ve Had The Time Of My Life - Dirty Dancing - Previte
- We Go Together - Grease - Casey & Jacobs
- String Infusion
Welcome to the UK's first classical concert underneath the wings of one of human's greatest creations: the Concorde! This very exclusive event will see you listen to the most exquisite music underneath one of only 18 Concordes left around the world which will be bathed in candlelight. Enjoy some of the greatest film soundtracks like never before! Surrounded by the gentle glow of candlelight, you'll listen to musical masterpieces created by the brilliant minds of Ennio Morricone, Henry Mancini, James Horner and John Williams, among others.
💬 Priyanka C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Such a unique beautiful atmosphere and experience."
💬 Geoffrey B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Completely Amazing! I wish the performers could have seen the smile glued to my face under my mask."
💬 Michelle J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, great venue, lovely atmosphere and talented musicians."
How to get there?
Concorde Conference Centre
Wilmslow Old Rd, Altrincham, WA15 8XQ