🎫 Adult ticket for 1 person to a Light Show & Meditation, the hottest new attraction in Denver
✨ See the hottest new attraction in Denver
💒 The event will take place in the world-renowned art landmark chapel painted by Okuda san Miguel
👪🏽 Family friendly
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening times:
- Friday to Monday 12 p.m.–8 p.m.
- Closed Wednesdays
- Tuesday & Thursday 4 p.m.–8 p.m.
(BEYOND starts at 20 past the hour, every hour)
📌 Location: The International Church of Cannabis
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome!
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
Beyond is the hottest new attraction in Denver. To date, it is the only projection-mapped Laser light show in a church in the entire country. Already named Yelp's No.1 thing to do in Denver, Beyond will have you chilling and thinking in the world-renowned art landmark chapel painted by Okuda san Miguel. Beyond features entry to the International Church of Cannabis' Guided Meditation, Audio Visual Art Installation, and Musical Laser Light Experience. All Beyond hours are non-consumption, family-friendly times. Enjoy incredible rotating art installations by world famous artists.
- Loved it!The music,the lights…amazing
- So amazing can’t wait to go OK
- Great time. Highly recommended!!
- Absolutely awesome experience!
- I was afraid to go by myself at first but it was in the middle of the day, so I took a chance. It was so fun. There wasn't that many people so I laid down on a bench. The light show was cool but the mural by itself is already worth going to see. I would highly recommend it. Beautiful place. I wish they would do other things there. Light candle light concert or something. I would definitely go back.
- This is the coolest experience. Very unique. Not too short not drawn out reasonable price. Would recommend
- It surpassed what we expected, it was peaceful, intense and mesmerizing. Great for a before or after dinner activity and kid friendly.
- awesome show!
- Excellent visual and auditory experience
- Was good. Way overpriced!
- It was an amazing experience! However, I felt it was a lot shorter than I expected for the price point. But I will still definitely be back with new friends to experience this!
- Great show, appreciate the production and the safety protocols. One critique is that the sound could have been louder and more pervasive. Like surround sound
- It is an amazing, immersive experience! With fantastic music and beautiful artwork. 10/10 would see this again!
- Great job. We really enjoyed it.
- So interesting!
Select date and session