🎫 Mystery Picnic Date for 2
🎫 Mystery Picnic Date for 2 with Bottle of Wine
Each ticket includes:
- An all-inclusive mystery picnic date experience for two people
- Pre-booked and paid tastings and experiences
- A stunning picnic spread from local artisan producers including your traditional picnic foods (such as cheese, meats, fruits, crackers, etc)
- Interactive clues and riddles on your smartphone that’ll take you on a journey to collect your basket & special gourmet picnic food
- Games and conversation starters
- Additional activity and walking recommendations
- The premium picnic includes all items listed above plus a delicious speciality snack from one of the gourmet providers, a hot drink to enjoy on the go, and a bonus stop!
📅 Date: every day (select a date during purchase)
🕒 Time: start your picnic any time between 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the picnic experience typically lasts 3–4 hours depending on your pace
📍 Location: Downtown Boston, Back Bay, Concord or Portland Maine (select after purchase)
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
🍴 Most dietary requirements can be accommodated at no additional cost, including gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian
📱 Next steps: you'll be provided with further information after purchase
This self-guided food adventure by Amazingco is the perfect way to explore Boston’s best neighborhoods and avoid the crowds! Starting with a picnic basket, have fun solving personally-curated clues and riddles sent to your smartphone that’ll take you on a journey to collect your special gourmet picnic food bit by bit. Each clue you solve will lead you closer to your next picnic food pickup and even closer to your final stunning secret picnic spot. This experience is all-inclusive, all you need to do is select the date and everything will be planned for you. You can expect a 3-4 hour picnic experience where you discover new parts of Boston while supporting small business with this stress-free date!
- Richard C.Jun 2021Amazing experience!!!!!! We had so much fun figuring out the clues and visiting local shops. highly recommend this!
- Allana L.May 2022It was a very nice experience and a great way to explore the city!
- Taylor H.Apr 2022All locations were within 15 minutes of each other (walking) and every place we tried was an experience in of itself. We stopped at shops along the way and made the most out of the day! The clues are easy to solve but can be tricky sometimes.
- Anthony P.Sep 2021Very fun exploring the city and collecting our picnic items!
- MMay 2021Highly recommend. It was fun. Would be a great 1st date
- Catherine O.Apr 2021We had a great time. Food was delicious and everyone was very nice at pick up. We ended up taking it home bc it was sooo cold today but regardless a fun and different experience!
- Michael C.Jan 2022Amazing food, great clues!!
- Tesha R.Jun 2021Amazingly good time
- Coralie G.Apr 2021We had a very nice time collecting our goodies and then eating them by the Charles River. Just one thing though, remember you can’t drink alcohol in public, so forget about the wine! Good facts about the area
- Yonah R.Apr 2021Food was great! Only problem was the picnic spot at the end was right by the highway with little grass or quiet. Otherwise awesome!
- Elaine S.Aug 2021It was the best experience I had in Portland. Trying the local food, the stores. I recommend 100%
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
No booking fees
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024
- Jun 2024
- Jul 2024