🎫 Ticket for a group of up to 8 people for a private tour of Tate Modern with a professional tour guide
- Walk through the many galleries and halls housing some of the world’s most famous 19th and 20th century artwork
- See Mondrian’s famous geometric patterns of color
- Learn all about Spanish-born Picasso and Dali, who produced some of their greatest artwork during the Spanish Civil War
- Learn about the Impressionists through Monet and the abstract-expressionists through Mark Rothko
- Step back into the 1960s when the beloved Andy Warhol created pop art with the faces of Marilyn Monroe and other celebrities
- Stand around Duchamp’s “Fountain” and take a long, deep breath before diving into questions about what art is in the first place
📅 Date: various dates (select when you purchase)
🕒 Time: 10am or 2pm
⏳ Duration: 1.5–2 hours
📍 Location: Tate Modern
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair & stroller accessible
❓ Please note: social distancing will be enforced throughout the experience with temperature checks & hand sanitizer available
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
Modern art lover or not, no traveler's trip to London is complete without a visit to the iconic Tate Modern. On this 1.5 to 2 hour private guided museum tour, you’ll learn all about the world-famous modern art and performances housed in this refurbished 19th century power plant. There's no need to be an art expert to fall in love with everything going on inside the Tate Modern—your guide will make sense of it for you. Bring an open mind and a bit of curiosity while exploring this truly unique museum that is unlike any other place in London.
How to get there?
Bankside, London SE1 9TG, UK, SE1 9TG
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Sept 2023
- Oct 2023