🎫 Goat Chill and Beer Flights for groups of 2-6 people
Each ticket includes:
- 1 hour private goat chill experience at GlennArt Farm
- 1 Beer Tasting Flight - Sample 4 craft beers at One Lake Brewing (1 flight per person).
🐐 Start at a local farm for a private experience with playful baby & mama goats
🍻 Then head over to the brewpub to taste local brews with your besties
🍔️ Food available for purchase
🎁 Fever benefit: this experience is exclusively available on Fever
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
📍 Location: GlennArt Farm Barn & One Lake Brewing
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
❓ Please note: the first hour of your booking is spent at GlennArt Farm, the second hour is dedicated to your reservation at One Lake Brewing. Please be on time for both locations!
- Oscar Milde - 4.2% abv
Classic, easy drinking English mild ale showcasing a complex grain bill.
- Celistial – 5.7% abv
Belgian witbier spiced with two kinds of orange rind, cracked coriander and grains of paradise - dry and refreshing
- OLB Lager Beer - 5.6% abv
OLBs version of the classic everyday American backyard lager. concentrating on fresh ingredients and our craft, we hope this version evokes and amplifies good memories
- Lando - 8.2% abv
A juicy and plentiful American hop mix burst out of this IPA
- Telegraph Hill - 7.2% abv California common style - carmel-ly, strong and mixing traditions of ale and lager brewing
- Been Czar Done That - 9.8% abv Russian imperial stout - rich, complex with aromas of dried fruit, chocolate and coffee
- Green Bottle - 5.2% abv
Premium Czech Pils - remember that beer the first one you ever had in the green bottle
Hang out with adorable, playful baby goats, from 1-10 weeks of age. You will chill with the kids either in their pen or in a pasture, depending on the weather. Wear shoes and clothes for which you have little emotional attachment, as the little ones like to jump on laps or backs or pretty much anything. If you feel adventurous, bring snacks. Up until May 1, the kids will only eat their mama's milk and hay, but the mamas will enthusiastically receive baby carrots, apple slices, banana peels, cherry tomatoes, romaine lettuce, and most greens (but no kale or spinach). After hanging out with the goats, enjoy the brews and the view at One Lake Brewery's rooftop, only 3 blocks from the goats.
- Had a great time! The goats were so much fun and the beer was great! Thanks for a wonderful evening :)
- This was the most fun and random way to spend a Saturday. The goats were so fun and friendly and entertaining. The beer was also excellent!
- It was the perfect afternoon. Cuddle with a few baby goats, provide some much appreciated snacks to their mamas, and end the visit with a delicious beer flight at the local brewery. Must note the brewery also makes the most delightful vintage flair cocktails
- The whole experience was amazing! The farm owner was extremely nice and let us play with the goats, and we even ended up getting some goat milk! The brewery was also amazing!! The beer mussels are a must try
- Great experience. We got lucky and got to see two baby goats being born. Extra Thanks for letting us stay to watch the births.
- Loved the whole experience! Got to hang out with some goats, who are the sweetest animals, and then enjoyed some beers on a rooftop. Couldn't have asked for a better Saturday!
- The goats were hilarious and sweet. So my bf got headbutted in his butt and it made my life
- The goats were amazing! We loved feeding them baby carrots and even had one jump on our backs!! David was so nice!
- So much fun! The goats were friendly and so adorable! Great views from the rooftop of One Lake Brewing.
- My partner and I had such a great time! The goats were so cuddly and David took the time to answer all of our questions. Tasty beer flights at the rooftop bar just a few blocks away was the perfect way to end the session.
- So much fun! Awesome beers and so much fun hanging out with the goats, they are so calm and gentle!
- Very fun experience! Definitely bring sliced apples for the goats, they LOVED them!
- Super fun with the goats! Walking distance to the brewery and was a nice night out after months of being cooped up!
- friendly owner. beers and whiskey were great. beware of goat headbutts
- Bar was very cold but beer was good and goats were fun!