🎫 Zone A seating (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B seating (great visibility)
🎫 Zone C seating (good visibility)
🎫 Zone D seating (regular to low visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambience in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻 A talented group of musicians performing classical pieces by Ennio Morricone, Hans Zimmer & more
⛪ Stunning architecture of one of Glasgow's most iconic buidlings
📌 Venue: Oran Mor
📅 Date and time: Wednesday 16 March and Wednesday 11 May at 6:00 p.m. or 8:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open half an hour before start - please make sure to arrive on time as late entry will not be permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+ (children under 16 must be accompanies by an adult)
❓ Please view the FAQs here
🔗 Your safety is Fever's priority. You can read the safety measures for this event here
- The Ecstasy of Gold - Good Bad Ugly - (Ennio Morricone)
- Gladiator (Hans Zimmer)
- Por Una Cabeza – Scent of a Woman/ Schindler’s List (Carlos Gardel)
- Interstellar Theme (Hans Zimmer)
- Theme from ET (John Williams)
- For the Love of a Princess – Braveheart (James Horner)
- Chi Mai - Le Professionnel (Ennio Morricone)
- Gabriel’s Oboe - The Mission (Ennio Morricone)
- Moon River - Breakfast at Tiffany’s (Henri Mancini)
- Concerning Hobbits - Lord of the Rings (Howard Shore)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (Hans Zimmer)
- 'The Quartet' - Morag
Enjoy some of the greatest film soundtracks like never before! Surrounded by the gentle glow of candlelight, you'll listen to musical masterpieces created by the brilliant minds of Ennio Morricone, Henry Mancini, James Horner and John Williams, among others. No doubt these tracks will sound familiar, as they give life to films such as Jurassic Park, Harry Potter and Star Wars. Still, with this concert's sublime performance and stunning atmosphere, you'll feel as if you're listening to them for the first time.
💬 Helene B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Stunning setting and beautiful music. Thoroughly enjoyed it."
💬 Nate N. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was absolutely stunning and mesmerizing. Left me wanting more."
💬 Ann E. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Loved it ! Great experience !! Wonderful music and ambience. Definitely recommend."
How to get there?
Top of, Byres Rd, Glasgow, G12 8QX