Tickets for Murder Mystery: Labassa Mansion
🎫 Ticket for 1 to Murder Mystery
🕵️♂️ Play the role of detective in an immersive murder mystery game in Melbourne
🔍 Search the rooms, find clues, and interrogate suspects to uncover the true culprit
😮 Enjoy a thrilling storyline taking place in a grand mansion
📅 Date and time: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at various times
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Labassa Mansion
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: please note that only the ground floor of the house is accessible to guests with low mobility and the venue is not wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
A playboy and politician victim passed away in his home, Labassa Mansion, after being poisoned, shot, and stabbed by his butler... presumably. Now, guests are invited to the victim's will reading to claim their share of the inheritance. But what really happened in Labassa Mansion? It’s your job to uncover the truth during this immersive game. You will inspect the venue, find clues, interrogate suspects and crack the murder mystery before you become the main suspect. Get your tickets for Murder Mystery: Labassa Mansion in Melbourne!
- Loved it
- Such a refreshingly unique experience
- This was greatest experience! We had such a fun time. The performers were so fun and creative, the mansion was incredible, and this was simply one of the best ways to spend a Friday night! I would 100% do this again!
- Event was slightly crowded which made it difficult to interact with the characters and be able to speak with them to gain clues.
- My son and I had a great night experiencing the Labassa Mansion mystery. The acting was fantastic and they whole things was super interactive and funny. Such a witty bunch. Highly recommend you do it!
- Fantastic all around experience. Would highly recommend.
- Awesome fun! Great actors putting on a fun experience.
- Great fun and brilliant hosts
- This was a pretty good experience. We had a lot of fun and the actors were amazing. Good night out. The only thing was, we wish it had of gone for a bit longer.
- We laughed and had so much fun. The characters were outstanding and we really enjoyed the interactive nature of the event! Brilliant!!
- We had the best time! The experience was so much fun and the actors were brilliant and stayed in character the whole time. It was most enjoyable!!
- Was fun but too quick would have been good to have atleast another 15 minutes, didn’t have a chance to experience all the rooms/activities
- Such a great night !! We had a ball and can’t wait to come back again
- Would be nice to add a bit more atmosphere. If possible have fires going in each room. More furniture, dimmed lighting. I did enjoy the night though.
- We went as a small group, and really enjoyed it. Go with a sense of humour and an open mind.. it's quirky and funny and super frantic! The mansion is spectacular, which makes the surrounds incredible!
Avenida Salim Antônio Curiati, 160 - Campo Grande, São Paulo, 04690-050