⭐ Murder Mystery: The Abandoned Mansion is an immersive murder mystery game in which you play the role of detective. Search the rooms of Elizabeth Bay House, find clues, and interrogate suspects to unmask the true murderer!
Tickets for Murder Mystery: The Abandoned Mansion
🎫 Ticket for 1 to Murder Mystery
🕵️♂️ Play the role of detective in an immersive murder mystery game in Sydney
🔍 Search the rooms, find clues, and interrogate suspects to uncover the true culprit
😮 Set in the remarkable Elizabeth Bay House
📅 Date: various Fridays and Saturdays available
🕒 Time: 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Elizabeth Bay House
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: please note that only the ground floor of the house is accessible to guests with low mobility and the venue is not wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
👉 See more information about the event and how it works here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
A playboy and politician victim passed away in his home, Elizabeth Bay House, after being poisoned, shot, and stabbed by his butler... presumably. Now, guests are invited to the victim's will reading to claim their share of the inheritance. But what really happened in Elizabeth Bay House? It’s your job to uncover the truth during this immersive game. You will inspect the venue, find clues, interrogate suspects and crack the murder mystery before you become the main suspect. Get your tickets for Murder Mystery: The Abandoned Mansion in Sydney!
- Sarah B.Feb 2022It was pure magic! We were teleported into a cluedo game. The actors were incredible. Except the psychic. She was really mean and made us feel uncomfortable and unwanted there. Loved everything else about the evening
- Natasha S.Feb 2022It was a really fun, interactive experience. The actors absolutely made the night for us - all were brilliant, funny, and engaging. I have recommended the event to family and friends to enjoy!
- Anna-sophia Z.Mar 2022So much fun! Wonderfully organised, with a great cast, totally immersive and in EBH - the most beautiful location ever! Don't forget to ask for a polaroid photo you can take home with you :)
- Nicole C.Feb 2022Amazing night! The actors are absolute next level at creating that mister mystery feel. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting a fun night with friends, mingling with others or trying something different
- Nataliya B.Apr 2022The whole experience was fantastic. We were so impressed with the actors, set up and script. This has been the best fever event we have gone to so far.
- Kathleen H.July 2022It was such a good, fun nights entertainment.
- Colleen D.May 2022Excellent night! Very unique & creative. Really enjoyed the characters & the theatrics that came with it! Great to add to your Sydney must do list!
- Brian M.June 2022Terrific fun! It took us (and perhaps the cast?) a little while to warm up, but for the most part we were thoroughly entertained and would definitely recommend!
- Natalie B.Apr 2022It was so well organised, all the actors were incredible and being able to explore such a beautiful location really helped add to the atmosphere. I had an incredible time and would do it again in a heartbeat!
- Jane R.Feb 2022Such a fun evening, we really enjoyed it. The actors were great and the house is beautiful. Lots of laughs and mystery.
- Sarah B.Mar 2022Great location, actors and gameplay. Overall a really light hearted and fun night out for something different.
- Lara B.June 2022Excellent! Such a fun immersive experience, a great team putting it together!
- Anne P.Mar 2022What a fun night and the house is stunning.
- Rachel R.Mar 2022So much fun. The actors were fabulous. I would go again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much
- Abigail H.May 2022Great fun experience. The venue is amazing and the acting was great.
Elizabeth Bay House
7 Onslow Ave, Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011, Australia, 2011