⭐ Take a walk with Tommy’s New York on the Catacombs by Candlelight Tour! Uncover the secrets of New York's only Catholic catacombs and explore off-limits areas of the Basilica of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral on this fascinating tour. Don’t miss it!
Tickets for Catacombs by Candlelight Tour in New York
🎫 Standard Tour Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (12+)
- Child (4-11)
- Senior (65+)
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Catacombs by Candlelight Tour gift card, click here
⛪ Explore behind the scenes at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral
🚶♂️ Meet your guide in Lower Manhattan, follow them into the church and learn about the landmark's rich history
🤩 Discover the final resting place of famous New Yorkers past in the only Catholic catacombs in NYC
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
👉 As this tour takes place in an active church, some time slots may be canceled with short notice due to weddings, funerals, etc
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 20 minutes
📍 Location: The Chancery, 266 Mulberry Street. This is the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral, please do not go to the 5th Avenue Cathedral
👤 Age requirement: all ages
♿ Accessibility: the experience is ADA compliant. If any accommodation is needed, please let the staff know in advance by calling the number in your Fever ticket instructions
👗 Dress code: nothing profane nor costumes are allowed, including tank tops and short shorts
☔ This tour will take place rain or shine. Please be aware that half of the tour is outside and there are no umbrellas or ponchos available on-site
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
❗ Please read the Terms & Conditions for this experience before purchasing here
Unlock the secrets of the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral on this exclusive catacombs tour! Follow your guide behind the scenes and discover the hidden areas that are off-limits to regular visitors. Journey through time as you learn about the church's significance in New York history and uncover the final resting places of famous New Yorkers who have left their mark on Catholic, New York, and American history. Don't miss your chance to explore the only Catholic catacombs in NYC and connect with the past in a truly unique and unforgettable way! Get your tickets for the Catacombs by Candlelight Tour in New York!
- Gigi A.Apr 2023Just an amazing experience, tour guide was knowledgeable and easy to follow! Had a great time 😊
- Maria C.Mar 2023The guide made all the difference! All the history behind the tour was amazing. Could not recommend enough!
- Faith R.May 2022Dan was the best tour guide EVER! Extremely knowledgeable and funny. Would highly recommend this tour. Learned a lot!!!
- Caitlin C.May 2022Leo was fantastic. Super engaging and very informative. 10/10 would recommend this tour
- Brianna S.May 2022Such a great experience! Highly recommend especially if you have visitors in town. Our guide was super knowledgeable and excited to share fun facts for the entirety of the experience.
- Adriana F.May 2022Outstanding guide’s tour. Congratulations!!
- Santrese M.Mar 2022Fantastic tour! Mike does an amazing job and is very knowledgeable with a great people personality. My family adored the tour.
- Jeanne C.Feb 2022This was an interesting but not too long tour
- Katy R.Mar 2022Learned so much about the history of New York!
- Irvin S.Feb 2022Dan’s the best, this tour wouldn’t have been half as exciting without his enthusiasm, humor, and thorough explanations!
- Cynde V.Nov 2021An amazing history lesson was given prior to seeing the catacombs. It sets the stage perfectly because once you eventually walk down your already well aware of the reasoning why they are there.
- Alnoor M.Jul 2021The guide was amazing and the history was very cool. The catacombs were less impressive than I had expected.
- Vmgoff2Nov 2021Dan the tour guide was PHENOMENAL!!! If you like history, this tour is for you. It’s very informative on the history of the Catholic Church, but Dan presented the information with humor & made all of the antidotes interesting. The catacombs wasn’t quite the ‘National Treasure’ idea I was expecting, but it was well worth the money and so interesting
- Jose N.Nov 2021Our guide, Dan, was fantastic! He was so knowledgeable but still very approachable and open to questions. He made history come alive!
- Tim L.Oct 2021Absolutely Incredible Experience!!! Our tour guide Ronny was AWESOME!!
The Basilica of St Patrick's Old Cathedral
266 Mulberry Street, New York, 10012
- Prince St - N-R
- Broadway - Lafayette St (Bleecker St Connection) - B-D-F-M-6
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024
- Jun 2024
- Jul 2024
- Aug 2024
- Sep 2024
- Oct 2024
- Nov 2024
- Dec 2024
- Jan 2025
- Feb 2025
- Mar 2025
- Apr 2025
- May 2025
- Jun 2025
Tickets Selling Fast