🎫 Adult Tour Ticket (12+)
🎫 Child Tour Ticket (12 and under)
🕯️ Uncover the secrets of the Basilica of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral by candlelight
👻 Enter off limits areas like the two walled cemeteries
👨 A professional guide will accompany you throughout
📅 Dates: March - December, 2022
🕒 Time: Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays - various time slots on each date (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: each tour lasts 90 min
📍 Meeting point: 266 Mulberry Street. Do not go to 5th Avenue Cathedral
👤 Age requirement: 4+
♿ Accessibility: the experience is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please note: tours will be running at limited capacity (25 people per tour)
Go behind the scenes at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral, and see parts of the church that are otherwise off-limits to visitors, during this catacombs tour. Meet your guide at a convenient location in Lower Manhattan, and follow them into the church. As you explore, learn all about the landmark’s place in New York history and discover the final resting place of famous New Yorkers past.
- very nice and informative
- Amazing. well organized. i totally recommend
- Dan was the best tour guide EVER! Extremely knowledgeable and funny. Would highly recommend this tour. Learned a lot!!!
- Leo was fantastic. Super engaging and very informative. 10/10 would recommend this tour
- Such a great experience! Highly recommend especially if you have visitors in town. Our guide was super knowledgeable and excited to share fun facts for the entirety of the experience.
- Outstanding guide’s tour. Congratulations!!
- Fantastic tour! Mike does an amazing job and is very knowledgeable with a great people personality. My family adored the tour.
- This was an interesting but not too long tour
- Learned so much about the history of New York!
- Dan’s the best, this tour wouldn’t have been half as exciting without his enthusiasm, humor, and thorough explanations!
- An amazing history lesson was given prior to seeing the catacombs. It sets the stage perfectly because once you eventually walk down your already well aware of the reasoning why they are there.
- The guide was amazing and the history was very cool. The catacombs were less impressive than I had expected.
- Dan the tour guide was PHENOMENAL!!! If you like history, this tour is for you. It’s very informative on the history of the Catholic Church, but Dan presented the information with humor & made all of the antidotes interesting. The catacombs wasn’t quite the ‘National Treasure’ idea I was expecting, but it was well worth the money and so interesting
- Our guide, Dan, was fantastic! He was so knowledgeable but still very approachable and open to questions. He made history come alive!
- Absolutely Incredible Experience!!! Our tour guide Ronny was AWESOME!!
266 Mulberry Street
266 Mulberry Street, Manhattan, 10012
- Prince St - N-R
- Broadway - Lafayette St (Bleecker St Connection) - B-D-F-M-6