🎫 Snow Tubing, and stop at a Brewery Visit for dinner and drinks for 1
Each ticket includes:
- Round Trip Transportation from NYC
- 2-hour Snow Tubing Experience at Mountain Creek or similar operator
- Visit to Pennings Winter Beer Garden after tubing session
- Hearty Dinner included
- One 12oz local beer/cider included
- Charming & Well-Trained Sourced Adventures Group Leaders
📅 Dates and times: Saturdays and Sundays (select during purchase)
📍 Location: Meet at 595 11th Avenue at West 45th Street (across from the Gotham Market) at 2:00 p.m.
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
❓ Please note: adventurers will no longer have to show proof of vaccination (although it is strongly encouraged!). Buses are sanitized between trips and masks are still required on the bus.
Winter blues got you down? Looking for a low-key way to escape for the evening? Don a puffy jacket, put on your fuzzy mittens and get ready to spend the afternoon on a snow filled adventure! Hop on the NYC Snow Tubing & Brewery Bus and enjoy a 2 hour snow tubing session at Mountain Creek where you can warm up by the bonfire in between runs– hit up the snack shack if you want to sweeten the deal with some campfire s’mores and hot cocoa.
- We had a great time! Adam K was an awesome host. Definitely will be back and try out there other adventures
- Great experience! Fun filled! Staff were very nice and accommodating. Would definitely try again.
- Amazing time spent with my best friend! Thank you!
- It was a great trip! Perfectly paced day! Lauren was a terrific leader!
- Had heaps of fun! Excellent trip out of the city and on the mountain for the day!
- Trip and team were great. We had a really fun time. The brewery we went to had live music, good beer/cider, and good food.
- we had so much fun! The snow tubing was amazing, 2 hours is a good amount of time to get some good sliding in. The food was great! beers were okay. I will def do this again. and the tour leaders were great and made the trip enjoyable
- The snow tubing was fun but the brewery was really cold. They needed more space heaters.
- The trip was mostly fun but I wasn't happy with the Brewery tour. We just sat in a room and played games after eating. I would have preferred a full tour of the Brewery or to just pay slightly less. Cool trip but not what was expected or advertised.
- snow tubbing was great but the brewery experience couldve been better
- I recommend going to the earlier tubing to avoid the tubing to be reduced to one hill instead of 3. The host Jesse and driver AK was awesome. The drive was smooth and felt quick. Nobody got wasted on our tour. The Pennington Brewery was great! The music, beers, FOOD! 5stars all around
- So much fun, the guides were friendly and so helpful. it was bitterly cold but an awesome experience non the less.
- I bought two tickets for this event as an adventurous date, we had an amazing time! Would highly recommend for couples or a group of friends!
- The trip was good but I believe there should be more arrangements for the cold as there there was only one fire place and too many shivering people.
- Twas SOOO Fun! Our Bus actually ended up getting stuck in the snow so we managed to back up in a supermarket parking lot, eat all the food we can til they cleared the road and then got home. But the experience was AMAZING.
West 45th Street and 11th Avenue
West 45th Street and 11th Avenue, 10036
- 50th St - C-E
Select date and session
- Jan 2023
- Feb 2023
- Mar 2023
Flexible Ticket (0.1 eur)
Flexible tickets allow full refunds up to 48h before the experience starts.