Tickets for The Best Boozy Peruvian Mexican Brunch in NYC
🎫 Regular brunch ticket for 1 person, including one entrée and one liter of cocktails (mimosa, frozen margarita, or Bloody Mary)
🍽️ Savor a delicious entrée from the menu
🍸 Sip on a liter of mimosas, frozen margaritas, or Bloody Marys
🏙️ Enjoy fusion cuisine in the heart of Hell's Kitchen
📅 Date: Saturdays and Sundays
🕒 Time: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
📍 Location: Fusion Bar & Grill
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
📱 Essential event information can be found in your Fever ticket/confirmation email
📝 Please note: tax and tip is not included and must be paid at the venue
Choose from the following options:
- Grill Burgers
- Steak and Eggs
- Fusion Empanadas
- Mexican Burrito
- Huevos Rancheros
- Eggs Benedict
Come for the music, the excellent outdoor environment, and their friendly and experienced bartenders- Bar and Grill is Hell's Kitchen's favorite new spot. Taste delicious bites and enjoy cocktails that bring restaurant quality to a friendly pub atmosphere. Choose from drinks such as frozen margaritas, mimosas, and bloody Marys. You can even sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather and great vibes! Get your tickets for The Best Boozy Peruvian Mexican Brunch in NYC!
- The food, drinks, and service was great. Will most likely do again very soon! Thank you!
- Very small and cozy. Service was beyond exceptional and staff was delightful.
- Our waitress was amazing! The food was amazing and drinks even better! Seldom do you find a place that’s a triple threat!
- Absolutely amazing. I will definitely be going back
- The food is very good, the atmosphere is very comforting and inviting.The staff there is friendly and respectful.
- Great steak, salad, passion fruit margarita shots are amazing and the tres leche cake piece is to die for. So fresh and delicious. Also great service!! Def coming back soon.
- Great spot, even better food. Plus the drinks were strong, just how I like them.
- I had a very good time and the drinks are super good
- food was delicious 😋 very friendly staff had and my favorite drink was sangria.
- Amazing time!!! Look forward to going back!
- Margaritas were the bomb
Fusion HK Bar & Grill
688 10th Avenue, Manhattan, 10019
- 50th St - C-E
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Sep 2023
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023
- Dec 2023