🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Sculpture Without Sight, an immersive, sensory, sculpting experience
🤚 Explore your sense of touch by sculpting blindfolded
🎨 Experiment with clay and create a work of art using only your memory and sense of touch
🎵 Soothing music and aromatherapy will enhance the experience
🍹 Beverages are available for purchase at the venue
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector (please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time as the experience begins promptly)
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Venue: Unarthodox
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ The sculpture is not intended to be taken home as it is simply a sensory tool in the exploration of your sense of touch
Imagine exploring your sense of touch while sculpting blindfolded. Welcome to Sculpture Without Sight at Unarthodox. A sensory enhancing, immersive, and therapeutic sculpting experience that will have you feeling your way through a mental image. Take in the surrounding music and aromas as you immerse yourself in this unique, one-of-a-kind, sculpting experience. A fully curated, one and a half hour experience, with an introduction to basic clay handling, sensory warm-up exercises, and of course, the main event… sculpting blindfolded!
- A perfect night to get away from the crazy distractions of life. It’s not about how it ends up so don’t be hard on yourself. Just let yourself go and enjoy the experience. I definitely recommend
- OMG!!! This was thee most spa-like therapeutic experience ever... highly recommended... loved !! Thanks so much for the experience.... will definitely return
- Can’t think of anything bad about the experience, the hostess were awesome, the vibe was great, and the experience was unique. Definitely something to experience once.
- Jake (the host) and Jordyn were beyond sweet, attentive & we’re such great vibes. The experience alone was super cool , I loved everything about it so much I am coming back on Thursday !!! Highly recommend either alone or with people!
- AMAZING!!!!!! It’s literally a therapy session. I left with an experience, a better mood, a logger load and a different perspective on life.
- Take me back!!! Beautiful, calm, chill and all around fun experience!!
- The hostess and host were very welcoming and the space was nicely decorated. There enough social distance between guests so it made the experience comfortable. The sculpting portion was very immersive and so fun! I would definitely recommend to others.
- Amazing experience great atmosphere nice venue kind and friendly hosts
- Really, really amazing. Genuine instructors. You can either have fun or make it a deeper spiritual experience. I’m an artist and I loved it. My boyfriend is not creative and he had a good time anyway! It’s really good for beginners or serious artists
- This was so much fun! I highly recommend it if you want an experience you will remember!
- I really enjoyed this event. It’s was out of ordinary, meditative and fun. I wished it was longer though.
- Awesome, host was amazing!!! Great experience
- I loved it! It was unique and fun! I’m glad I went.
- Fun kind of different. Can't take the sculpture home though
- Such a fun experience
547 West 27th Street, Suite 300, New York, 10001-5511
- 34th St - Hudson Yards -
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Oct 2023