🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Sculpture Without Sight, a blindfolded sculpture experience
🎨 Experiment with clay and create a work of art using only your memory and sense of touch
🎵 Soothing music and aromatherapy will enhance the experience
🍹 Enjoy drinks available at the venue
📅 Date and time: various Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
🕒 Time: various times available (please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time as the experience begins promptly)
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Venue: Unarthodox
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
❓ Please note: there will be incense used throughout the experience. Please see your ticket for more details on how to notify if this is a problem for you.
In the modern world, much of life is experienced through sight, sound, and computer screens. Through the use of a blindfold and aromatherapy, guests will enjoy an escape from such sensorial stress. Sculpture Without Sight is all about the exploration of the sense of touch and the clay is simply a tool. It dries and cracks within an hour making the sculpture useless. While you do not take the sculpture home, Unarthodox take lots of photos throughout the entire event so you will have plenty of memories to share.
- A perfect night to get away from the crazy distractions of life. It’s not about how it ends up so don’t be hard on yourself. Just let yourself go and enjoy the experience. I definitely recommend
- OMG!!! This was thee most spa-like therapeutic experience ever... highly recommended... loved !! Thanks so much for the experience.... will definitely return
- Can’t think of anything bad about the experience, the hostess were awesome, the vibe was great, and the experience was unique. Definitely something to experience once.
- Jake (the host) and Jordyn were beyond sweet, attentive & we’re such great vibes. The experience alone was super cool , I loved everything about it so much I am coming back on Thursday !!! Highly recommend either alone or with people!
- AMAZING!!!!!! It’s literally a therapy session. I left with an experience, a better mood, a logger load and a different perspective on life.
- Take me back!!! Beautiful, calm, chill and all around fun experience!!
- The hostess and host were very welcoming and the space was nicely decorated. There enough social distance between guests so it made the experience comfortable. The sculpting portion was very immersive and so fun! I would definitely recommend to others.
- Amazing experience great atmosphere nice venue kind and friendly hosts
- Really, really amazing. Genuine instructors. You can either have fun or make it a deeper spiritual experience. I’m an artist and I loved it. My boyfriend is not creative and he had a good time anyway! It’s really good for beginners or serious artists
- This was so much fun! I highly recommend it if you want an experience you will remember!
- I really enjoyed this event. It’s was out of ordinary, meditative and fun. I wished it was longer though.
- Awesome, host was amazing!!! Great experience
- I loved it! It was unique and fun! I’m glad I went.
- Fun kind of different. Can't take the sculpture home though
- Such a fun experience
Select date and session