Tickets for Museum of Ice Cream in New York City
🎫 General Admission (ages 3+) ticket for 1 person
🍦 Let your imagination run wild at this pink, ice cream-themed paradise
🤩 Wander through 13 multi-sensory exhibits across 3 floors, including a giant swimming pool of sprinkles
🍬 Sample interesting flavors as you make your way through the museum
📸 Capture the magic at several Instagram-worthy photo spots
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
📍 Location: Museum of Ice Cream New York
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome. Free entry for children under 3
♿ Accessibility: wheelchair accessible
📝 Please note: no egg-free, certified gluten-free, or kosher ice cream is offered. Vegan and dairy-free options are available
❓ Please note: see your PDF ticket for details
❗ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
Let your imagination run wild at the Museum of Ice Cream in New York. Taste, play, and swim across this pink paradise made up of 13 multi-sensory installations. Sample interesting flavors along the way, whoosh down a three-story slide and check out the biggest sprinkle pool you’ll ever see. Plus, take incredible photos of the dreamlike surroundings in the pink MOIC subway car and the Queen Bee Hive. What are you waiting for? Call your friends and get ready to sprinkle some magic on your day. Get your tickets for the Museum of Ice Cream in New York City!
- Laura M.May 2023This is amazing! 10/10 would recommend to anyone in NYC! The staff are sublime, so welcoming, friendly, attentive! One of the best experiences I’ve had in the city
- Heather W.Apr 2023Took my 17 year old there today and we had a blast! Tons of photo opportunities for those with teens lol-staff was super friendly and it was nothing but FUN!
- MyatheproducerFeb 2023Very fun worth the money
- Michael AliceaApr 2023Awesome
- David D.Feb 2023Amazing
- John D.May 2023It was my first time & I love it. Enjoyed every single room.
- Michelle T.Jun 2023Super welcoming staff
- Chris C.Apr 2023Awesome
- Curlise C.Jun 2023It’s everything
- Roxanna A.Jul 2023my daughter enjoyed the experience but the staff from the entrance needs to be more friendly and bubble for a place like this and the price.
- Robin H.Jun 2023It was fun even if it was my 60 th bday , I got to eat and play like a kid
- Lisa M.Oct 2023Great adventure kids loved it
- Stephan Mark S.Sep 2023Amazing
- Evelina T.Jul 2023Was fun but small
- Deanna L.Jul 2023I love the concept but wish there was more for the amount you spend. I was hoping for more unique ice cream to try and more history history and interactive things. This feels more like a tourist trap. The slide was by far the best thing there.
Centro Cultural CEINA
Arturo Prat 33, Santiago, Santiago, 8330109