🎫 Seated ticket for 1
🎫 Flash Sale Seated ticket for 1
If you wish to be seated as a group, please book as a group under one name
🎤 Weekends: The best comedians from television and the circuit followed by nightclub until 2am
😂 Weeknights: New material nights with big names testing new jokes alongside the rising stars of tomorrow
🌊 The Tattershall Castle is right on the Thames!
📅 Date: various dates (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 8 p.m. (Doors open at 7 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. depending on the day, please check upon purchase)
📍 Location: Tattershall Castle
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
👗 Dress code: relaxed - no tracksuit bottoms or fancy dress
❓ Please note: Friday & Saturday shows include entry to the POPworld Nightclub after the show running until 2am
All aboard the Tattershall Castle on the beautifully blue Thames for a laugh-out-loud evening of hilarious live comedy and beautiful riverside views! Their shows are a non-stop barrage of laughs featuring the capital’s finest comedic talent, including regular TV names and cream of the UK circuit. Succumb to the pier pressure and book your tickets now for a comedy trip on the Tattershall Castle!
- Great night on the boat. Some of the acts actually made my sides hurt. I'm definitely going to be coming again. Thanks for a great night.
- Fantastic night, I’ve been coming to this for a few years now and it’s always a good night. The comedians, staff and organisers are all top notch! The room is cosy and great for an atmosphere. And it’s on a boat! Go along, you’ll have a great time!
- It was absolutely amazing! The comedians and the host were so funny and we had to laugh out loud the whole time. It‘s also a great venue on the boat and we also enjoyed the after party.
- Amazing amazing amazing! So much fun & so funny. My cheeks hurt today from laughing so much. 100% would go again!
- We had the best time - the gig was great, all the acts were funny, love the venue! Will definitely make it a regular one.
- Great Atmosphere and incredibly funny acts. Views from the boat of London at night were beautiful.
- Absolutely amazing night, well worth the money, will go again and recommend to others. Small venue with up coming talent and we were lucky enough to have micky flannagan as a surprise guest!
- A great venue with a great atmosphere, staff were polite and couldn't have done more in my opinion. The performers brought such a positive vibe to the night and made the whole thing a very enjoyable experience, a great night and a great show!
- great acts and a great atmosphere. so worth it for the price, definately going again.
- Amazing night out. Loved all the line ups, but found the MC particularly good. Would definitely recommend
- Brilliant night. Loved the venue and was laughing all night
- Fantastic night! Venue is fabulous! show is extremely funny. Will be returning for sure
- We had such a lovely night - never laughed so much 😊 will definitely go again A*
- Amazing night!!! The comedians were fantastic, we had a lot of fun!
- I really enjoyed it, especially the compère, he was hilarious!!
How to get there?
Victoria Embankment, SW1A 2HR
- Charing Cross
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Sept 2023
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023
––– Low availability