⭐ Join The Drunk Shakespeare Society for an unforgettable evening of Shakespearean revelry, where cocktails meet the classics. Set within The Garden – a performance space inside the Selene restaurant in NYC – five fearless actors take on the classics after downing shots of various alcohols. Every show is different depending on who is drinking... and what they're drinking!
🎫 Balcony ticket for 1 person
🎫 Mezzanine ticket for 1 person
🎫 Stage Side ticket for 1 person
🍸 Glam cocktail bar and library to explore
😂 A hilarious way to watch Shakespeare
✨ Every show is different!
🕐 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⌛ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Venue: The Ruby Theatre
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
🎁 Fever benefit: exclusive Fever price
Maybe it wasn’t the punch that drove Ophelia mad, but come celebrate a night of Shakespeare and cocktails. After five shots of whiskey, each actor transforms the play into a raucous, revolutionary, and brilliant performance full of linguistic fancy and excellent storytelling. The event takes place in a hidden Victorian drawing room on the 4th Floor of a New York hotel with the world's largest collection of paintings by Édouard Manet. Craft cocktails are served throughout the show. So how do you take your sonnet...shaken or stirred?
- AMAZING PERFORMANCE! The entire cast was extremely witty, quick on their feet, and super talented. We were non-stop laughing. Highly recommend!
- They were amazing. 1000% would go again.
- Amazing experience! Brilliant and extremely funny!
- It was an amazing, incredible experience and I urge everyone to attend
- Very funny & a great time!!
- The show was amazing! The actors were hilarious!
- This show was sensational. I loved the jokes and the performers did such a great job entertaining us. I would definitely watch this again. I had a good laugh and so glad I went. Definitely recommend the show a million times !!!!
- they fucking killed Big Dick Sam and it was amazing!! highly recommend!! uniquely wonderful show!!!
- such great fun with this lovely and talented group. it's a much needed must see night out!
- Loads of fun! One time experience
- It was alright. Funny but not sure if the actor is drunk drunk or acting drunk lol
- Hilarious! Exceeded my expectations! 10/10
- Awesome show! Amazing cast and attentive staff !
- AMAZING show and stellar performances all around. Would HIGHLY recommend!
- We had an amazing time, looking forward to the next show!
St Ann & the Holy Trinity Church
157 Montague Street, Brooklyn, 11201
- Borough Hall - 4-5
- Court St - N-R
- Borough Hall - 2-3
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- May 2023
- Jun 2023
- Jul 2023
- Aug 2023
- Sep 2023
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
Reschedule hassle-free or claim a refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!