⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Sydney. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at St Stephen's Uniting Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📷🕯️ Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo experience that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: St Stephen's Uniting Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sydney
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Another One Bites the Dust
- We Will Rock You
- Radio Gaga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure
- I Want To Break Free
- Somebody To Love
- Who Wants To Live Forever
- Love of My Life
- Killer Queen
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- We Are The Champions
- String Quartet courtesy of Phoenix Collective
- Jane P.Jan 2024Amazing concert!
- Chrisanthy M.Jan 2024Fabulous entertaining evening
- Christine C.Jan 2024Fabulous group and the playing of Queen amazing
- Robert L.Jan 2024Professional - good musicians
- Bobby P.Jan 2024The quartet were excellent but they would’ve been better amplified. Queen needed volume so people could sing.
- Helen K.Feb 2024Perfect! Beautiful location, good program. Just the right length of time. Close to restaurants and public transport.
- Debbie S.Feb 2024A beautiful and intimate performance by some very talented artists, and all under candlelight. Loved it.
- Elis C.Jan 2024Music is vergood
- FergusFeb 2024It was a great concert up the venue was a little warm.
- Angela H.Feb 2024Loved it!
- Marti T.Feb 2024Great musicians and great venue. Loved it.
St Stephen's Uniting Church
197 Macquarie Street, Sydney, 2000
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session