⭐ After 3 successful years with over 150,000 annual guests, Winter Lantern Festival returns! This unforgettable experience celebrating traditional Chinese lantern festivals is stopping by Queens on its latest tour through the US. Don’t miss it!
🚨 Winter Lantern Festival is leaving New York for good on January 7th. Hurry it's your last chance! 🚨
🎁 How about getting tickets to the experience Winter Lantern Festival for your loved ones with our gift card? Check it out here🎁
Tickets for Winter Lantern Festival in Queens, NY
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4–13)
- Senior (65+), Student, or Military - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (min. 4 tickets, of which max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 6 tickets)
Add-ons (entry not included):
🎫 Wish Jar Add-on - take home a part of the Lantern Festival with you! Your Wish Jar is a star-shaped glass container filled with mini fairy lights, perfect for that magical holiday spirit. Special pricing will be available online only! Use the code generated after purchase to pick up your Wish Jar at the event
🌟 Winter Lantern Festival returns with its incredible immersive lantern festival!
🏮 Visit a dazzling world of light with over 1,000 Chinese lanterns made by artisans with decades of experience
🤩 Explore interactive experiences such as the Bounce House and Sugar Paintings
✨ Witness interactive light swings, see-saws, tunnels, and many majestic creatures composed of artisan lanterns
🚀 Enjoy a stunning event that over 150,000 annual guests have attended 3 years in a row
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 45 minutes
📍 Location: Queens Country Farm Museum
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome
♿ Accessibility: unfortunately the venue is not ADA accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
👉 For groups of more than 15 people please visit our website
Winter Lantern Festival returns for its fourth year to present another unforgettable outdoor experience! Walk through a world full of lights and lanterns lovingly handmade by artisans—some with over 20 years of experience—and learn about the culture and craftsmanship of traditional Chinese lantern festivals. Every detail, from the traditional Chinese silk cloth to the painted designs, will be illuminated as creatures made of lanterns come to life before your eyes. Celebrate a beautiful tradition: get your tickets for the Winter Lantern Festival in Queens!
- Leelah K.Nov 2023beautiful!
- Mish E.Nov 2023It was beautiful. Made you feel like a kid again.
- Luz F.Nov 2023Amazing show! Great for the whole family!
- Teresa P.Nov 2023Took my 20 month old he loved it. It was an awesome expired. Recommend to all my friends
- Bernadette D.Nov 2023It was fantastic. I'm telling all of my friends about it.
- G K.Nov 2023Amazing. Going again
- Dbtscn8jvcNov 2023Amazing. So worth it
- Felicia J.Nov 2023Beautiful event
- Leonora S.Nov 2023The Lantern Festival was wonderful. The displays were so beautiful. It was like getting lost in a dream. I enjoyed it tremendously.
- 4spprfznqpNov 2023So beautiful
- Felicia J.Nov 2023loved it
- G K.Nov 2023Amazing
Queens County Farm Museum
73-50 Little Neck Parkway, Queens, 11004