⭐ A unique dining experience you can enjoy with your partner, family and friends
🍲 Eating while blindfolded will heighten your senses of taste and smell
🍣 A secret 12-course sushi menu for you to discover on the evening
With a blindfold as a gateway, taste and aroma intensify, transforming each bite into an extraordinary adventure. Omakase, as defined by Michelin Guide, is a form of Japanese dining in which guests leave themselves in the hands of a chef and receive a meal which is seasonal, elegant, artistic and uses the finest ingredients available. Get your tickets now for Dining in the Dark, an unparalleled encounter that transforms dining into a thrilling journey of discovery!
🔵 12-course omakase meal (with welcome drink)
👉 After you purchase your tickets, please indicate your dietary requirements using the form provided. This action is mandatory!
- Exchanges are permitted up to 72 hours before the start time
- This meal includes shellfish, as well as raw and cooked seafood. Any fish or shellfish allergies by contact cannot be accommodated. We also cannot accommodate aversions to raw seafood or vegetarians/vegans.
- Ages 12+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- A set $18 food gratuity per person, as well as any drinks consumed plus 20% drink gratuity, are to be paid after the experience.
- Book a private group experience here
- Check out the link here for additional FAQs here
💬 Lori M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Food was great! Definitely a great experience."
💬 Kathleen D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Such fun and wonderful flavors"
💬 Gina C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "We had an AMAZING time!! Staff was wonderful and food was INCREDIBLE! Thank you for putting on a memorable evening"
Sushi By Bou
1244 North Dearborn Parkway, Chicago, 60610
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session