⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Glasgow. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at Merchants House of Glasgow under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Merchants House of Glasgow
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Glasgow
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Time from Inception
- This Land from The Lion King
- Zooster's Breakout from Madagascar
- Supermarine from Dunkirk
- Honor from The Pacific
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Dune Suite
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- String quartet - to be announced!
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Anne L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Amazing ambience, very nice and good service and a great concert. We totally loved it."
💬 Anna H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Well organised with lots of staff ushering. Beautiful set up inside with the candles."
💬 Anna M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Beautiful atmosphere, lovely music, and a great unusual experience!"
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- The girls are amazing! Such a good atmosphere. Time passes fast when we're having fun! ❤️
- Fantastic evening thoroughly enjoyed it. Great musicians
- Beautiful music in a relaxed atmosphere. Can't believe it's already over.
- Absolutely amazing!!!! I would recommend!! I would probably go in further back to be honest, I was up front and if I went back I'd go into the further sections because it isn't a large theater so you're not missing anything, it lasted an hour and it was gorgeous!
- It was absolutely amazing realy brilliant
- Super evening , Amazing x Great birthday treat x
- Excellent thanks
- Absolutely beautiful
- Amazing experience. Loved it so much.
- Really enjoyable
- A truly magical night!
- It was an amazing experience. Lovely, beautiful, funny... I highly recommend this concert.
- really enjoyed the performance
- Fantastic. A wonderful experience.
- Brilliant really enjoyed it well done to everyone
How to get there?
Hotel Hospes Puerta de Alcalá
Pl. de la Independencia, 3, 28001
- Banco de España
Don't miss out!
Select date and session