⭐ Ritmo Latino is the best Latin American festival in town. Located at The Greenwood Hotel in Sydney, this outdoor celebration features amazing Latin food, drink, live music, art exhibits, and more!
🚨 80% OF THE TICKETS SOLD! Get your tickets now and don't miss out 🚨
Tickets for Ritmo Latino in Sydney
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the festival
🎫 Group Booking - includes entry to the festival at a reduced price (min. 15 tickets)
🎫 Under-18 Ticket - includes entry to the festival at a special price for those under 18 (available at Afternoon Session only)
🕒 Select Afternoon Session (12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.) or Evening Session (6:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.) when making your purchase
🌞 Experience a stunning festival celebrating all aspects of Latin culture
🎵 Listen to award-winning live Latin music covering all genres from urban, samba, and folklore to salsa, vallenato & reggaeton
🌮 Taste delicious Latin cuisine, including tacos, burritos, nachos, authentic BBQ and more
🍸 Sip on Latin drinks, from soft drinks, beer, and wine to margaritas, mojitos, and more!
💃 Take part in our live Latin dance workshops, suitable for all levels!
📅 Date: Saturday 7 October 2023
- Afternoon Session: 12:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Evening Session: 6:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
⏳ Duration: 5.5 hours (Afternoon Session), 6 hours (Evening Session)
📍 Location: in the courtyard of the Greenwood Hotel
👤 Age requirement: all ages (Afternoon Session), 18+ with valid ID (Evening Session)
♿ Accessibility: please refer to the FAQs below
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Lineup and activities
- Club Havana Band with special guest Maria Cuevas, a pioneer of Latin music in Australia. Playing the best of Salsa, Cumbia, Chachacha and Boleros.
- La Tropa Vallenata: Bringing the Colombian rhythm with traditional Colombian Vallenato and Cumbia.
- Sambrazuka: Energizing Brazilian samba and bossa nova.
- Brazilian Fantasy: Mesmerizing Brazilian dance performers including Samba, percussion, Lambada, Capoeira, and audience participation.
- DJs: The best Latin music by DJ Taz, DJ Pipinho, and DJ Candela, with the charismatic host MC Nicholas Uncaged.
- Latin Dance Workshops presented by ‘Latin Dance Australia… and more!
- Doritas Kitchen
- Pampa Flame
- Ola Lola
- Pablo's Kitchen
The biggest outdoor Latin American festival is in town! Ritmo Latino brings you a stunning festival in which Latin music, gastronomy, and culture come together for an unforgettable experience celebrating Latin tradition and culture. Enjoy an incredible lineup of live music—from salsa to reggaeton and everything in between—while you treat yourself to mouth-watering Latin food and drink. You’ll also see Latin countries through an artistic lens thanks to the astonishing paintings and hand-crafted works from talented Latin artists. What are you waiting for? Get your tickets for Ritmo Latino in Sydney!
Reviews of Ritmo Latino in past editions
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Absolutely AWESOME event! The closest to a real feeling Latino party I’ve attended in Australia. Live music being magical… bands were the best!… great organization overall. Way to go team. Please keep them coming."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Thoroughly enjoyable. Especially the dancing lessons. Well run and nice to see the mix of cultures enjoying themselves. Will certainly go again."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Great day. Very well organised, top musicians, top entertainers , top food. Excellent"
36 Blue Street, North Sydney, 2060
Don't miss out!
Select date and session