⭐ After huge success in Los Angeles, Astra Lumina makes its way to New York! This enchanted night walk at Queens Botanical Garden invites visitors to discover the wonder of visiting stars. Set off across mysterious grounds to discover a celestial pathway of lustrous light, cosmic visions, and astral song. Created by the visionary minds at Moment Factory, Astra Lumina NY is the 19th experience in the Lumina Night Walk series. You won’t want to miss this!
🚨 Doors are open! Don't miss out on an experience filled with cosmic light and starry wonders. Get your tickets now!
Tickets for Astra Lumina in New York
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4–12)
- Senior (65+) / Reduced - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (Min 3 tickets ; max 2 adults, min 1 child)
- Group Bundle (min. 8 tickets)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes a complimentary double-walled, vacuum-sealed Astra Lumina Tumbler plus a beverage of choice for your walk
🎫 Parking Add-On for 1 car (entry not included)
🌌 An enchanted night walk in a beautiful botanical garden that guides visitors on a journey to discover the wonder of visiting stars
✨ Immerse yourself in the magic of projections, lighting, and music, and the astral energy that transforms the garden into a celestial pathway
🤩 Astra Lumina NYC is the 19th experience in the Lumina Enchanted Night Walk series by Moment Factory
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 1 hour
📍 Location: Queens Botanical Garden, 42-80 Crommelin Street, Flushing, NY 11355
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: Astra Lumina NYC at Queens Botanical Garden is accessible for guests with limited mobility, but please note that part of the experience takes place along an unpaved path that may be narrow and bumpy in some places. If you have questions about accessibility, feel free to contact us
👪 Group Bookings: special services are available for groups of 30+ guests. Please inquire through our Group Bookings Portal
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
📃 All guests of Astra Lumina NYC are required to complete a Liability Waiver upon arriving on site. Children under 18 years of age must be added to their parent’s or legal guardian’s waiver. Please show confirmation email of completed Liability Waiver at time of arrival.
Did you know there’s an extraordinary place right here on Earth that holds a special connection to the stars above? Come nightfall, mysterious observatory grounds set the stage for a phenomenal event: a visit from the stars. While here, the fallen stars release an astral energy that transforms the forest into a celestial pathway for humans to discover. As the night unfolds, the stars regenerate, rise, and reunite in the night sky, to shine brighter than ever before. Astra Lumina at Queens Botanical Garden is the 19th experience in the Lumina Enchanted Night Walk series. Get your tickets for Astra Lumina: An Enchanted Night Walk Amongst The Stars in New York!
Created by Moment Factory
Presented by Fever and Moment Factory
- Best light show in town this holiday season, really enjoyed it :)
- I had such a beautiful and amazing time the bathroom was very nice and clean and the workers was very pleasant and welcoming I would definitely recommend my friends and family to attend such and enchanted event
- The light trail was my favorite
- Better than expected! Totally worth checking out.
- Would have been betterbis the background sounds were turned up a bit louder
- Amazing lights
- Beautiful experience!
- Beautiful light show! I would pay more to do a private tour or a more exclusive tour so that there are less people around.
- It was an amazing experience Still floating..🪐👽🛸
- I really enjoyed the event. It was set up nicely and easy to walk through, also with guided staff along the way. Introductory signs on walkway to each sequence of star features with light fixtures for entertainment.
- Very enchanting experience! Well done would have loved more installations
- I wish it was warmer to have enjoyed this a little better but the overall experience was great. I felt fully immersed as if I was in outer space amongst the stars!
- It was a unique and beautiful event! Highly recommended but bundle up for a chilly night!
- Well paced, lovely light sculptures - the wood path was difficult to walk on, def not stable enough, and the entrance was crowded and confusing, but pretty enjoyable overall
- Very nice
Queens Botanical Garden
42-80 Crommelin Street, Flushing, 11355
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
––– Low availability