⭐ Pumpkin World is an all-ages-friendly wonderland trail of 5000+ forever Jack O’Lanterns and fall festivities.
🚨 Enjoy a perfect Fall evening with 20% off using the code PW20. Don't miss your last chance to enjoy Pumpkin World! 🚨
Tickets for Pumpkin World
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the Pumpkin Trail and Pumpkin Village
🎫 Child - ages 2 to 13
🎫 VIP Flex Entry Admission - includes General Admission at any one date and time, plus skip-the-line privileges, and a $5 merchandise voucher
🎫 Student / Senior (65+) / Military - must show valid ID
🌇 Twilight hours are the first two sessions each day. The Pumpkin Trail has optimal viewing during the later evening hours when it is darkest.
🎃 Witness the magic created before your eyes with thousands of forever pumpkins
⚾ An enchanted pumpkin trail celebrating Halloween classics, right on the baseball field at Clover Stadium
🎶 Join the party in the Pumpkin Village - play in the pumpkin patch, watch live carvings, and more
👻 Partake in an augmented reality scavenger hunt featuring Pumpkin World’s beloved pumpkin characters, The Gourdies
📸 Capture lasting memories with the best Halloween photo ops
📅 Dates: select your dates directly in the ticket selector
🕒 Opening hours: Thursdays to Sundays, and select Mondays, Wednesdays
Scheduled entry to the experience every 30 minutes, last entry at 9:15 p.m.
Access to Pumpkin Trail starts at approximately 6:45 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the path takes about 45 minutes, but you are welcome to stay and hang out in the Pumpkin Village for as long as you’d like!
📍 Location: Clover Stadium, Pomona, New York
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome. Free entry for children under 2 years old. Guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this event is wheelchair accessible with restrooms on site
💳 Pumpkin World is a Cashless Event. All concession and merchandise purchases onsite are cashless.
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Visit Pumpkin World: Where Jack O’Lanterns Glow! Follow the trail and enter a place of wonder and magic as pumpkins are transformed into scenic landscapes of towering dinosaurs, Halloween icons, creatures under the sea, mythical realms… and much more. Come and meet our FOREVER PUMPKINS! Crafted from molds made from real pumpkins and then meticulously carved for days, or even weeks, into majestic masterpieces by our local artists and carpenters. The mold we produce from the pumpkin fruit, allows us to conserve them for more than 7 years and reuse them to create new art designs. That's right, we've made Pumpkin World a sustainable, fun and beautiful event full of art that can be preserved and enjoyed at any time. Feel free to ask our pumpkin carvers at the pumpkin carving station for more information. At Pumpkin World, you can expect a thrilling night of Pumpkin-gazing as the craft of jack-o-lantern art comes to life. The Pumpkin Village features amazing photo ops, seasonal food, and beverages—including a beer garden—as well as the Pumpkin Mascot Gourdo, live pumpkin carving, a pumpkin patch, and an interactive stage show with music, dancing, and prizes.
- Great experience! So glad i picked the 6:30 time slot perfect time for families and photo ops/pumpkin patch. Once it was dark, we did the walk and it was so much fun. Such a nice location. Clean bathrooms and plenty of parking
- I took my son and we had a great time! It happened to be a full moon when we went, so it definitely added to the spookiness of the event. The jack o’lanterns were all beautiful! Great food and merchandise vendors. Awesome and plenty of photo ops! Definitely worth the visit.
- My children are 5yr & 6yr & we had a really great time! The character jack-o-lanterns on the trail, the punkin decorating & Halloween Trivia contests for the kids was awesome! We enjoyed the fried dough & empanada food trucks/stations. I would definitely recommend to other & we're looking forward to going again.
- Was so much fun. My 1 and a half year old loved it.
- Beautiful event. The kids loved it and the display were alot of fun. The price is also just right. I would have appreciated more displays but understand it will come with time. All and all a great event for the kids!!!
- Absolutely beautiful
- Very good. Amazing carvings. Would like to see more pumpkins as you grow this event.
- We enjoyed Pumpkin World!
- Nicely done! Would have liked to see more carved pumpkins. It was awesome but very spread out.
- Great experience!
- I was expecting to see more stuff on the ball field and to be able to go up to what was there… also I was hoping to get a cocktail because I don’t drink beer and was disappointed by only canned products. Thoroughly enjoyed the MC at the stage, she was amazing!!!
- The pumpkin art exhibit were beautiful however would of liked more interactive activities , food options , and definitely more exhibits for the price that was charged for admission.
Aquário Vasco da Gama
Rua Direita do Dafundo, Cruz Quebrada, 1495-718