⭐ Avoca Mill Guided Tours allows visitors to experience and learn about the centuries-old tradition of weaving firsthand.
🏰 Explore the residence of the Avoca Handweavers and experience centuries of Irish cultural heritage and history
🧶 Observe the intricate art of weaving in the center of the 'Garden of Ireland' in County Wicklow
🛍️ Discover renowned woven throws and scarves, explore top-notch Irish fashion and beauty, or indulge in delightful snacks at the acclaimed cafe
The Avoca Mill Tour is situated in the region of Co. Wicklow, referred to as Ireland's "Garden of Ireland."
Duration: 35 minutes.
Experience the Avoca Mill Tour, a mind-blowing adventure that will transport you into the heart of Irish culture! Prepare to be dazzled as skilled weavers take you on an exhilarating journey through centuries-old traditions. Get ready to have your senses ignited as you witness the magic of the handloom and state-of-the-art machines in action. Oh, and let's not forget the incredible shopping spree for vibrant throws and luxurious woollen products! And when you're done, indulge in a heavenly treat at the world-class café. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity you simply cannot afford to miss!
📝 Additional info
- Preservation of weaving traditions dating back centuries
- Combination of handloom and modern weaving machines
- No accessibility for wheelchair users
- Suggested duration of visit is 90 minutes
- Visitors will be included in the next available tour
- Ticket redemption at the retail desk in the Avoca Store upon arrival
- Guided tours offered all day
- Food and drink not included
How to get there?
The Mill at Avoca Village, Kilmagig Lower, Avoca