⭐ Early Access: Book of Kells & Dublin Castle Tour allows you to beat the crowds and have early access to the Trinity College and its Old Library, giving you the opportunity to see the ancient Book of Kells, which is considered the greatest example of medieval illumination.
🎫 Adult (13+)
🎫 Child (4-12)
- 2.5-hour tour with English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line access guaranteed
- View the 9th-century Book of Kells in the College Treasury
- Explore the "Turning Darkness into Light" exhibition
- Visit the oldest vaulted library in Europe
- Tour the 16th-century Trinity College campus
- Exterior tour of the 13th-century Dublin Castle
- Explore the Dublin Castle Victorian Gardens
- See the Molly Malone Statue
📚 Get ahead of everyone else and gain early entry to Trinity College, a historic institution, and its famous Old Library!
🏰 Take a leisurely stroll around the Dublin Castle grounds and admire the exterior of this magnificent 13th-century castle, including its beautiful gardens. Don't miss the impressive Brian Boru Harp from the 15th century.
🌟 Witness the timeless splendor of the Book of Kells, a remarkable Celtic manuscript that has endured for 1,200 years as the ultimate symbol of medieval illumination.
📅 Date and time
- Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes. - Gathering spot: Trinity College Dublin's main entrance gate situated towards College Green.
The time period is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Get ready for an EPIC adventure! You won't believe this incredible opportunity to behold the extraordinary Book of Kells, WITHOUT the pesky crowds! Prepare to be blown away as a brilliant guide, fluent in English, takes you on a mind-blowing journey through the rich history, enchanting symbolism, and jaw-dropping artistry of this jaw-dropping relic. Brace yourself for the awe-inspiring Trinity College's Old Library, a true marvel, and prepare to be transported through time as you explore the spellbinding Dublin Castle and its treasure trove of historic gems. No more waiting in long lines, my friend, because this sensational experience is all about exhilaration and efficiency, clocking in at just 2.5 hours. Believe us when we say, this is the ultimate Dublin must-do!
📝 Additional info
- No access for wheelchairs.
- It is advised not to use wheelchairs or any mobility assistance devices as there may not be suitable ramps.
- Strollers are not allowed.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide at the meeting point.
- The tour includes the Molly Malone Statue.
How to get there?
College Green, Dublin 2, -
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024