⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Helsinki. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi at Wanha Satama under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Hall A, Wanha Satama
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🍷 Drinks will be available for purchase before the start of the concert (the bar opens 60 minutes before the start time)
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Helsinki
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
Vivaldi's Four Seasons, including selected movements from:
- String Quartet - Bålder Kvartetti
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!"
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
💬 Katie D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Just incredible... Beautiful music and so nice to hear it live! Can’t wait to attend another event."
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- Fantastic experience! Copenhagen Strings did an amazing job, and the venue (The Odd Fellow Mansion) is an impressive and beautiful place - I could not imagine a better setting to listen to great music :-)
- It was so beautiful, great job!! Time passed super fast! I would loved it to be a bit longer 🤗 Looking forward to next time 🙆🏻♀️
- Amazing! Bravo! 🕯🎶🎼💕👏👏👏
- Beautifully played music, thoroughly enjoyed it and would definitely recommend!
- Amazing. Breathtaking. Out of body experience.
- We really enjoyed it, we just wanted more! Everyone was so talented.
- Amazing experience. One thing, Could use more candles for a more wow effect
- beautiful and very well organized
How to get there?
Glasgow Central Station
Gordon St, Glasgow, G1 3SL