⭐ Divina Dalí is a multi-sensory adventure into Dante’s poetic masterpiece, The Divine Comedy, through the surrealist vision of Salvador Dalí. Now in Toronto, this must-see exhibition features 110 original and rarely-before-seen artworks of the artist. Don’t miss it!
🚨 Don't miss out ! The exhibition is leaving Toronto on December 17th! 🚨
🕺 December 8th from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. | Disco Renaissance:
Join an exclusive evening of disco-infused music with the surreal soundscapes of Eugene Draw and the strange parade against the backdrop of Salvador Dalí's fantastical visions. This evening promises to be a cultural renaissance, featuring hypnotic dance performances, live body painting, two electrifying DJs, and many more surprises.
🍷 December 16th from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. | Wine and Opera with Salvador Dalí:
Join us for a special performance by the renowned Miroslava Solovianenko, with the violinist Olexandra Fedyshyn. This event is more than just a concert - it's a chance to support a noble cause. A portion of your ticket goes to the Ukrainian Canadian Social Services in Toronto. Plus, enjoy an exclusive selection of premium European wines curated by Anastasiya_wine, perfectly complementing the night's musical journey!
Tickets for Divina Dalí in Toronto
🎫 Standard Admission (tax included) - includes entry to the experience
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 6–12)
- Senior (ages 65+)
- Student - valid ID required
- Group (min. 8 people)
🧑🎨 Art & poetry come together through the work of 2 of the most influential artists of their time
🖼️ Explore what it means to be human with stunning masterpieces by Dalí that bring Dante’s poetry to life
🎨 A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness 110 authentic artworks from Dalí outside of international museums
✨ Digital lights, sound, and music will immerse you in the physical pieces of art and bring out their every detail
🎞️ Rarely seen pieces of Dalí, a giant painting from 1944 used as a set for an Alfred Hitchcock film & more surprises await
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 60–90 minutes
📍 Location: Brookfield Place
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Witness the stunning combination of two of the world’s greatest artists: Dante Alighieri and Salvador Dalí. Featuring 110 rare masterpieces from the private collection of Dali’s archivist, this multi-sensory experience takes you on a captivating journey through Dante’s Divine Comedy, into the depths and heights of human adventure as depicted by Dalí. The carefully curated music and theatrical lighting effects set the backdrop for Dalís original artworks, which will transport you into a world of wonder and surrealism where you'll discover one of the most beautiful tales in the history of mankind. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience: get your tickets for Divina Dalí in Toronto!
- Robert K.Jul 2023Very trippy. The ambient music enhanced the experience.
- Yelena Z.Jul 2023It was great!!
- Wayne F.Jul 2023Exceptional..chilling..but hopeful
- DkarkaJul 2023Breathtaking. Incredibly intelligent guides.
- Nadine P.Jul 2023Amazing
- Yaya L.Jul 2023I wish there would be more art exhibitions held in Toronto 😀
- Lisa S.Jul 2023Very interesting exhibit. My favorite piece was the moving picture from Hitchcock/Dali film, the stained glass pieces at the end of the exhibit, and the Stephane Cocke phone booth audio art.
- Johanna K.Nov 2023I enjoyed the exhibit.
- Smolliconemecom P.Nov 2023Great exhibit! Very enjoyable.
- GunterpilozoNov 2023Enjoyed the experience
- Oxana J.Nov 2023Very well organized, great experience.
- Clara R.Nov 2023Staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Please bring more culture to Toronto—well done!
- Lucia C.Nov 2023One of the best art exhibits I have seen.
Square One Shopping Centre
199 Rathburn Road West, Mississauga, L5B 4C1