⭐ The Dolby Theatre Tour offers a behind-the-scenes look at the Dolby Theatre, making it a must-do-tour for anyone interested in Hollywood.
🏆 Check out a figure of the Oscar® trophy.
🎬 Stop by the Dolby Lounge and other VIP hangout spots for celebs.
📷 Take a look at pictures from past Academy Awards® shows.
Length of time: 30 minutes.
"Wow, get ready for the ultimate adventure in Hollywood! You simply cannot miss out on this incredible tour where you'll get to witness first-hand the breathtaking Dolby Theatre and even get a sneak peek backstage. You'll even have the opportunity to see your reflection on a real Oscar® statuette. Not to mention the dazzling celebrity hot spots you'll discover and the fantastic live commentary in English. This is an absolute must-do for anyone wanting an unforgettable experience - book now before it's too late!"
📝 Additional info
- The tour involves walking for 30 minutes and going up several flights of stairs.
- There are no restrooms available inside the theater.
- Some areas may not be accessible depending on performance schedules.
- The Dolby Theatre has a busy performance schedule, so access to certain areas is subject to availability.
- Restrooms are not available inside the theater, so please use them on Level 2 before the tour.
- Eating, drinking, chewing gum, and smoking are not allowed during the tour.
- Children under 3 get free admission with a selected free ticket.
- Strollers are available for rent inside the theater, but stroller check is required.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Show your phone ticket to the Dolby Theatre box office.
- Guided tours start at the Level 2 entrance.
- A guided tour of the Dolby Theatre.
- Live English commentary.
National Marine Aquarium
Rope Walk, Coxside, Plymouth, PL4 0LF
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023