⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover Halloween-inspired music at The Bell Tower on 34th under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: The Bell Tower on 34th
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 75 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Houston
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110: II. Allegro Molto - Dmitri Shostakovich
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) - S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) - John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) - Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- Medley from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Listeso String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Shari M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Such a calm cozy beautiful experience. The classic sounds floating through the candle light venue was amazing. A must do."
💬 Amber B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "This was a beautiful event with wonderfully talented musicians. Would go again and would recommend to anyone!"
💬 David S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "We had a wonderful time and the venue was perfect for an intimate gathering."
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- It was amazing. Loved every minute every song was executed perfectly
- Great experience, can't wait to do this again.
- Great Musical Performance & Energy.
- Customer service and performers were great! I really enjoyed the performance
- The vibes were amazing and the ambiance was relaxing! I can’t wait to do this again!
- It was a great way to bring all ages and cultures together to vibe together in a atmosphere set to listen to good music with talented musicians. Looking forward to more events more good hits of old and new.
- A beautiful experience. With they took the crowd more seriously and wanted silence for the other audience members. But the crowd singing with them was still a fun time.
- Amazing! Will be coming back, great mid week pick me up and the musicians were phenomenal
- A must see experience!
- Excellent energy, artistry, and ambiance!!
- Amazing and fun
The Bell Tower on 34th
901 West 34th Street, Houston, 77018
Don't miss out!
Select date and session