⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover Día De Los Muertos with Mariachi at Houston Arboretum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: The Houston Arboretum
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone. Chairs are not provided with lawn tickets and you are required to bring your own chair, blanket or preferred seating
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Houston
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- La Llorona – Traditional folk song
- La Bruja – Traditional folk song
- Recuérdame (Remember Me) from Disney Pixar’s Coco – Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez
- La Calaca – Amparo Ochoa
- Hasta la Muerte – Las Cafeteras
- La Muerte de Palomo – Juan Gabriel
- Amor Eterno – Juan Gabriel
- Mis Muertos – Julieta Venegas
- Paloma Negra – Chavela Vargas
- Un Puño de Tierra – Antonio Aguilar
- Adelaide Pilar Band
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Aleks D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Beautiful location and amazingly talented musicians."
💬 Jessica B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Great music and ambiance. Enjoyable commentary and the perfect length."
💬 Karyn O. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful intimate way to experience beautiful music."
Be among the first to enjoy this experience in your city. Check out what others have said about similar Fever experiences around the world!
- It was amazing. Loved every minute every song was executed perfectly
- Great experience, can't wait to do this again.
- Great Musical Performance & Energy.
- Customer service and performers were great! I really enjoyed the performance
- The vibes were amazing and the ambiance was relaxing! I can’t wait to do this again!
- It was a great way to bring all ages and cultures together to vibe together in a atmosphere set to listen to good music with talented musicians. Looking forward to more events more good hits of old and new.
- A beautiful experience. With they took the crowd more seriously and wanted silence for the other audience members. But the crowd singing with them was still a fun time.
- Amazing! Will be coming back, great mid week pick me up and the musicians were phenomenal
- A must see experience!
- Excellent energy, artistry, and ambiance!!
- Amazing and fun
Houston Arboretum & Nature Center
4501 Woodway Drive, Houston, 77024-7708
Don't miss out!
Select date and session