⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York City. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Dia de los Muertos at The Williamsburg Hotel under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Williamsburg Hotel
📅 Dates and times: November 1 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in NYC
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Recuérdame de la película Coco / Remember Me from the film Coco - Kristen Anderson Lopez and Robert Lopez
- El Latido de mi Corazón de la película Coco / Proud Corazón from the film Coco - Kristen Anderson Lopez and Robert Lopez
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Dios Nunca Muere - vals mexicano compuesto por Macedonio Alcalá / God Never Dies - Mexican waltz composed by Macedonio Alcalá
- La Martiniana - canción popular oaxaqueña adaptada por Andrés Henestrosa con base en la canción “La Micaela” de autoría anónima / popular Oaxacan song adapted by Andrés Henestrosa based on the anonymous song “La Micaela”
- La Bruja - canción popular veracruzana de compositor desconocido / The Witch - popular song from Veracruz by an unknown composer
- La Llorona - canción popular mexicana de autor desconocido, atribuida a Andrés Henestrosa / The Weeping Woman - popular Mexican song with unknown composer attributed to Andrés Henestrosa
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- Amor Eterno / Eternal Love - Juan Gabriel
- Highline String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Dorian T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful experience, right amount of time for the concert and great environment! We loved it!!!"
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!"
💬 Katie D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Just incredible... Beautiful music and so nice to hear it live! Can’t wait to attend another event."
The Williamsburg Hotel
96 Wythe Avenue, Brooklyn, 11249
Don't miss out!
Select date and session