⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Sacramento. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at the California State Railroad Museum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: California State Railroad Museum (Sacramento)
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Sacramento
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an
- Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- The Wind Rises - A Journey (A Dream of Flight)
- Kikujiro - Summer
- The Tale of Princess Kaguya - When I Remember This Life
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
- Listeso String Ensemble
- The musicians were wonderful, very friendly, and I would love to see them perform other pieces.
- A very nice event and was pleasantly surprised at the stage setup in the middle of the museum (first time attended this type of event)
- Fantastic! excellent performance would highly recommend
- Me and my family enjoyed it so much!!!
- Beautiful blending and arrangements. We would love to hear more! We're definitely coming to more events.
- the 4 performing did wonderful!!
- It was a wonderful experience. The string quartet was just perfect. I love that each member got to speak so we learned a bit about them and their band as well. Beautiful.
- The performers were fantastic!! You can tell they really loved the pieces they were playing and it made it so much more enjoyable.
California State Railroad Museum
125 I St, Sacramento, CA 95814, United States, 95814-2204
Don't miss out!
Select date and session