⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Birmingham. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi in the open air at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Birmingham Botanical Gardens
📅 Dates and times: 9 June at 8:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 VIP tickets include a deck chair and premium visibility of the concert. General ticket holders are welcome to bring blankets and picnic chairs
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Birmingham
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky - Kimi wo Nosete - Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro - Kaze no Toori Michi - Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro - Tonari no Totoro - Main Theme
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Umi no Mieru Machi - A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki's Delivery Service - Tabidachi - Journey
- Princess Mononoke - Main Theme
- Spirited Away - Inochi no Namae - Name of Life
- Spirited Away - Chihiro's Waltz
- Ponyo - Gake no Ue no Ponyo - Ponyo on the Cliff
- Kikujiro - Summer
- Howl's Moving Castle - Merry Go Round of Life
- String quartet - to be announced!
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Marian O. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performance very enjoyable."
💬 Ellie C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Gorgeous, very wholesome event. Stunning music."
💬 Ryan C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "INCREDIBLE!!!!"