⭐ Get ready for the ultimate escape! Colors Festival is making its way to the UK in London, delivering a lively encounter with street art, paintings, and photography carefully curated by 35+ talented artists from across the globe. Immerse yourself in a world exploding with vibrant colours, excitement, and pure joy, stepping outside of the boundaries of your everyday life. Don't miss out on this unforgettable, family-friendly experience of the year.
🚨 Colors Festival is coming to an end! Get your tickets before the experience leaves Camden on 22 October! 🚨
🟡 October - Limited availability
💫 Embark on a sensory and unique interactive journey through the world of art with a multitude of exhibitions, installations, and interactive displays at your fingertips
👀 Marvel at the stunning display of XXL colourful works spread across 800m² of exhibition space
🚸 Enjoy a family-friendly experience that’s fun for adults and children alike
🎨 Discover a curated selection of over 35 established and emerging artists from all corners of the world
🏭 Immerse yourself in a unique space in the artsy neighbourhood of Camden Town, specially designed to enhance your art experience
📅 Dates and times: select your date & time directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 1 hour
📍 Location: Camden Market Hawley Wharf
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome!
♿ Accessibility: the venue is not wheelchair accessible
💰 Price: ticket prices will start at £10.50
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🖼️ All ticket holders are automatically entered into a tombola draw with a chance to win original artwork! Increase your chances of winning even more by purchasing additional tombola tickets here
Immerse yourself in a captivating world of vibrant colours and boundless imagination at Colors Festival, where art takes you on a journey beyond your everyday life. With 30+ street artists from around the globe, this extraordinary event unveils a universe of paintings, photography, and illustrations that will ignite your senses. Engage with interactive installations and encounter art in awe-inspiring ways. Having enchanted over 100,000 street art enthusiasts in Paris, Colors Festival is now arriving in the UK to offer you and your loved ones an immersive and unforgettable experience. Get your tickets now for Colors Festival in London and embark on a transformative artistic adventure!
💬 Art Noise ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “The exhibition did not disappoint…The scope, and curation of the work is excellent”
💬 Flo London ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “From the energetic brushstrokes of street graffiti to the mesmerising compositions of photography, the exhibition will ignite the senses and provide a unique window into the artistic world”
💬 London On the Inside ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ : "Strikingly bright and colourful. If you’re ready to experience a different type of art gallery, get your tickets”
- Kirsty C.May 2023Excellent. Our ages ranged from 10-49 and we all enjoyed it. If you’re thinking of booking tickets - do it! You won’t be disappointed
- Vanessa U.May 2023Loved, a great collection. Really loved the neon exhibits!
- Constantin V.May 2023Creativity is great
- Andrew D.May 2023Wonderful art in fantastic venue. Staff super helpful. Would recommend.
- Lee T.May 2023Awesome exhibition. Very inspiring.
- Wing Yan L.May 2023Nice place anc nice staff
- Carole B.May 2023Not to be missed. Great exhibition for all ages.
- Bruce K.May 2023Very colorful
- Julie M.May 2023Fantastic pieces of art in there!
- Lorraine F.May 2023Very stunning just amazing a gorgeous haven of art
- Edy F.Jun 2023brillant
- Ann M.Jun 2023It was fantastic. The exhibition was a good size - not too big nor small. And much of the artwork was breathtaking. Absolutely brilliant.
- Natalia H.Jun 2023Absolutely amazing.
- Viktorija I.Jun 2023We had a lovely time 👍
- Rebecca Anne M.Jun 2023I absolutely loved it!
How to get there?
Camden Market Hawley Wharf
1 Dockray Place, London, United Kingdom, NW1 8JZ
- Camden Town
- Camden Road