⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Austin. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen and more at Bethell Hall at St. David's Episcopal Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Bethell Hall at St. David's Episcopal Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Austin
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- Gianni Schicchi, “O Mio Babbino Caro” – Giacomo Puccini
- La Boheme, SC 67, Act 2: “Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz)” – Giacomo Puccini
- Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620, Act 2: “Der Hölle Rache Kocht in Meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria)” – W. A. Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
- They not only played Queen's most famous songs so beautifully, they were funny, and personable when not playing. Candlelight did an amazing job, everything was very organized and created a friendly ambiance, offering water and cookies. I only wish the chairs had been more comfortable, but the venue and players were beyond fantastic!
- What a wonderful evening and so much fun! Loved the audience participation and the musicians were phenomenal!
- My friends and I all enjoyed their performance very much!!
- A mini spiritual retreat that ended too quickly! Highly recommend.
- Great concert with Queen music. Crowd was into it as well.
- Amazing experience, nice little group in a small church hall. Excellent music from the quartet.
- Outstanding. The musicians clearly were enjoying themselves and the feeling was contagious.
- Fabulously incredibly talented musicians. Very impressed!