⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Edmonton. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi and more in the Betty Andrews Recital Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Betty Andrews Recital Hall
📅 Dates and times: August 18 and November 17 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Edmonton
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: “Summer” – Vivaldi
- Thaïs: Méditation – Jules Massenet
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: “Spring 3” – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- Valkyrie Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Vonnie I. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely spectacular! I don’t think my attention wandered for a second! 10/10."
💬 Daniel V. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely amazing! Stellar performance by the musicians and great array of song pieces played. Highly recommend."
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
Wilhelminakade 137, Rotterdam, 3072 AP
Don't miss out!
Select date and session