⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Toronto. Get your tickets now to discover the music of video games at The Parkdale Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Parkdale Hall
📅 Dates and times: June 15 and July 19 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Toronto
- The Legend of Zelda - Main Theme
- Wii Series - Mii Channel
- Final Fantasy VI - Terra’s Theme
- Pokemon Sun and Moon - Title Screen
- Halo - Main Theme
- Crash Bandicoot - Main Theme
- The Last of Us - Main Theme
- Journey - Nascence
- Tetris - Main Theme (Korobeiniki)
- Mario Kart 64 - Rainbow Road
- Super Metroid - Main Theme and Brinstar Theme
- Final Fantasy VI - Prelude
- Hollow Knight - Hornet
- Minecraft - Main Theme
- Undertale - Megalovania
- Celeste - First Steps
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Dark World
- Selections from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Ballad of the Goddess
- Super Mario Bros Medley
- Listeso String Quartet
Reviews of Candlelight Concerts
💬 Taylor M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely incredible performance!! Beautiful venue and excellent performers."
💬 Tracy O. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Fantastic, intimate show! So well organized and easy. It was a great evening out to watch and hear very talented musicians."
💬 Shilpa J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely exquisite! Can’t wait to come for another one. Thank you for a memorable evening!"
El Capricho de Gaudí
Bo. Sobrellano, s/n, Comillas, Cantabria, 39520
Don't miss out!
Select date and session