⭐ Visited by 10+ million people worldwide and earning a spot on CNN's "must-see" list, Art of the Brick comes to Atlanta with the Art of the Brick: Immersive Experience! This new version of Nathan Sawaya's iconic LEGO® art exhibit features never-before-seen projections and 100+ sculptures made from more than 1 million bricks.
🚨 This amazing exhibit is closing its doors on Sept 1st! Don’t miss out and get your tickets now at a 25% discount! 🚨
Tickets for Art of the Brick in Atlanta
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the experience on your selected date and time
- Adult (13+)
- Child (4–12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13-26), or Disabled - valid ID required
- Family Bundle (4+ tickets, max. 2 adults)
- Group Bundle (min. 8 tickets) - enjoy a 10% discount per ticket
🎫 VIP Admission - includes skip-the-line entry to the experience on your selected date and time, a surprise merchandise item, and 1 complimentary drink (coffee, tea, water, or soda)
- VIP Adult (13+)
- VIP Child (4–12)
🎫 Premium Flex VIP Admission - includes everything in VIP Admission plus skip-the-line entry to the experience at any time on your selected date
- This option is available in the calendar to the left in the first time for each day
- The final entry time is one hour before closing
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🌍 Discover the critically acclaimed exhibition of LEGO® sculptures enjoyed by over 10 million people around the world
✨ Immerse yourself in Nathan Sawaya's colorful worlds with moving sculptures, a LED light show, and more!
🦏 Celebrate nature with the “Perniciem” collection featuring LEGO® brick endangered animals sculptures in a 20,000 square feet projection room
👨👩👧👦 An inspiring experience that can be enjoyed by guests of all ages!
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will take around 60 minutes
📍 Location: Exhibition Hub Atlanta Art Center
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome! Children under 4 can visit for free and children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
🎁 To get your friends and family a gift card to this event, click here
Find out how over a million LEGO® bricks have been transformed into more than 100 sculptures by artist Nathan Sawaya. Critically acclaimed, this collection created by Art of the Brick, the most famous LEGO® art exhibition, includes not only original sculptures by the artist, but also moving installations and 360º projections allowing you to explore each masterpiece in new ways with all your senses. Already gathering a surprising 5/5 rating on Google in its opening month, this exhibition promises to be an event that's not to be missed!
- I went with my 2 teenage sons. It was amazing. I didn't expect to be moved by the LEGO artwork, but I was. I thought I would be impressed, which I was, but I didn't expect some of the work to be so emotive.
- It was an amazing exhibit!! All the pieces were amazing ! I was truly moved by this art. Fantastic artwork and incredible set up! Congrats 👍👍👍👍
- Wonderful experience and very unexpected. Highly recommend going!
- Absolutely a beautiful experience. I would suggest, and I have, to everyone that I know. If you can, definitely go and experience this.
- Excellent. Bring more activities for kids to this space! Loved it!!!
- I thought I was buying this experience for my boys (7 yrs and 15 yrs). When I realized kids under were free, I brought our toddler, too. My husband and I ended up haveing just as much fun as the kids. This was a GREAT experience for the whole family and totally worth the money and car ride!
- Absolutely incredible!! Loved this exhibit. Well done.
- Art of the Brick was incredible! The sculptures were amazing and the presentation in each exhibit room was inspired! The special effects, the different style bricks used, and the animal settings were beyond impressive. Seeing the stages of the build represented was very effective to understand the artist’s process. Absolutely wonderful.
- Truly was blown away. Words and pictures simply don’t do it Justice
- I came with my 12-year-old grandson and since we came at 10, on a week day there was virtually no one there. I made it so wonderful. Plenty of time to look at these amazing sculptures and plenty of space to do it in. They have one look and feel up close and a different look and feel from a distance. (Did anyone notice how it seems the bear's eyes are following you?) Congrats to the installers for the spacing so each piece could be given its due attention. I have never been to this facility before and enjoyed it - free parking too! It took us almost two hours at the pace we moved, looking and exploring. I will definitely be back to see future exhibitions.
- Definitely worth going. Very creative, surreal, psychedelic, heartwarming... really cool.
- All the members of our group loved it!
- Great experience! Very well laid out and unbelievably beautiful
- This was such a wonderful event for my family. Very calming and so much fun.
- Well worth the visit. Highly recommend it!