⭐ The hit burlesque parody The Empire Strips Back… is here at last! Making its way to NYC, this previously sold-out experience drops classic sci-fi characters into the world of burlesque. Don’t miss out!
🚨 Hit burlesque parody ‘The Empire Strips Back’ is now open in New York. Tickets are selling fast so get yours now! 🚨
Tickets for The Empire Strips Back in NYC
🎫 Allocated Seating - includes entry to the experience
🎫 Imperial Package - includes express entry to the experience, the seat you select at purchase, and a t-shirt
🪑 Not finding the seats you want? Please go to our website for more availability.
💬 "I’m forever changed. An enormous success. One of the most memorable and impressive live performances I’ve ever seen." - SFGate
💬 "Probably the most fun I've had at a show all year! A must-see." - WeLiveEntertainment
💬 "Star Wars fans, this is the show you’re looking for." - Reno Gazette Journal
🤩 Be transported to a galaxy far, far away, to a world of burlesque fantasy
🌌 Hilarious parody, menacing and sexy dance, and even the droids you're looking for
✨ Your favorite characters are scantily clad, seriously sultry and live on stage
⭐ Previously sold-out in San Diego, LA, San Francisco - see the show in NYC for a limited time only
📅 Date: from May 10, 2023
🕒 Opening hours:
- Wednesdays & Thursdays: 7:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 7:00 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 4:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. & 9:30 p.m.
- Sundays: 4:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes with no intermission
📍 Location: The Orpheum Theatre - Address: 126 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10003
👤 Age requirement: 18+
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not wheelchair accessible. Please see the FAQs for more information
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Let us deliver you to the dark side! With comedy and allure, loving detail, and hilarious parody, The Empire Strips Back drops classic Star Wars characters into the world of burlesque. Be prepared for some seriously sultry Stormtroopers, a dangerously enticing Boba Fett, some tantalizing Twi'leks, a delightfully luke-warm Taun Taun, a lady-like Skywalker, the Droids you are looking for, and much, much more!
Disclaimer: This is a parody production. Star Wars and its characters are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd or Lucasfilm Ltd. This production is not sponsored, endorsed by or affiliated with Disney, Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd, Lucasfilm Ltd or any of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors.
- Great fun! Terrific performers, costumes and music choices. MC Eric pulled it altogether wonderfully. Lots of laughs and sexyness. I hope they have a long run. I would go back!
- Such a fun experience! The energy was high from start to finish and all the performances were brilliant. Went home and recommended it to everyone!
- Absolutely amazing!
- Funny and impressive
- Great show! Maybe a bit more script between acts and more male burlesque as part of show.
- Loved It From Start To Finish. Already Booked To See It Again In July 😀
- Amazing and fun!
- Wow! Awesome show! Great music! Extremely HOT women! Took my wife for her birthday and she loved it!
- This was either incredibly stupid or incredibly brilliant. I had the best freakin' time! I laughed, I was moved, I had all the feels. Don't miss this one kiddos
- Very funny and sexy definitely recommend!!!
- Incredible show. Must see! Would see it again!!!
- Amazing & so funny!
- Amazing experience! Fun and sexy
- So much fun!!
- Loved this Sexy Comedy show definitely a must watch!
Orpheum Theatre - NYC
126 2nd Avenue, New York, 10003
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023
- Jul 2023
- Aug 2023
––– Low availability