⭐ Art of the Brick is the best known LEGO® art exhibition in the world. After touring several cities and entering CNN's list of “Must-See” exhibitions, it has finally come to Raleigh. Critically acclaimed, the collection features works by artist Nathan Sawaya, which include over 90+ sculptures made from millions of LEGO® bricks.
🚨 We are now open! Claim your spot now! 🚨
Tickets for Art of the Brick in Raleigh
🎫 Standard Admission - includes entry to the exhibition
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26), or Disabled - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 8 people)
🎫 VIP Admission - includes skip-the-line entry, a poster, and a magnet
- Adult VIP (ages 13+)
- Child VIP (ages 4–12)
🎫 Premium Flex VIP Admission - includes skip-the-line entry at any time on your selected date, a poster, and a magnet
- This option is available in the calendar to the left in the first time slot for each day
- Final entry time is one hour before closing
👉For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🤩 Discover how one million LEGO® bricks have been turned into more than 90 works of art
🦖 See a T-Rex nearly 20 feet tall, human figures, many animals, famous art, and other life-size sculptures
📸 Visit an innovative multimedia collection of photographs made out of LEGO®
✨ Embrace your creativity and build your own sculptures!
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: the visit will last approx. 60 minutes
📍 Location: Pleasant Valley Promenade - get directions
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! (free admission for children under 4)
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Come and visit Art of the Brick, the most famous exhibition of LEGO® art! Find out how over a million LEGO® bricks have been transformed into more than 90 sculptures by artist Nathan Sawaya. Critically acclaimed, this collection includes not only original sculptures by the artist but also a great variety of sculptures including an enormous T-Rex, human figures, reimagined versions of some of the world’s most famous art masterpieces (like Van Gogh’s Starry Night and Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa) and much more! In addition to this, the exhibition also features an innovative LEGO® multimedia collection produced together with award-winning photographer Dean West. Visited by over 10 million people around the world, the experience promises to be an unforgettable event! Get your tickets for Art of the Brick in Raleigh!
- Spent 90 minutes looking at the exhibits and letting grandchildren play in the interactive area. We all enjoyed every minute of it!
- Very unique experience
- This exhibit was amazing
- It exceeded our expectations!
- Really amazing! The short videos added to the experience too.
- Very cool exhibit!
- This is the second Fever show we have seen at this location. We truly hope this space becomes a permanent space for exhibits.
- Great exhibit
- Such a cool experience! A must see!!
- All Lego sculptures were very impressive.
- Fun, interesting and not crowded. Enjoyable and informative.
- Great experience! ❤️
- Fantastic exhibit, great layout and plenty of time slots to enjoy
- It was great. Amazing what can be made from legos. We were able to take our time and go through at our pace.
- enjoy every second of it
Pleasant Valley Promenade
6240 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, 27612
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023
- Jul 2023
- Aug 2023