⭐ Experience the party of the decade at The Hotel Who: A Love Story! In addition to partying in a captivating 50s atmosphere with a live band at the stunning Biltmore Hotel, meet the eccentric cast of characters who need your help to unravel the mystery and break a dangerous spell.
🚨 The experience will close its doors very soon! Get your tickets now! 🚨
Tickets for The Hotel Who: A Love Story in Los Angeles
🎫 General Admission - start at 8pm, take part in the mystery and enjoy a 1950s style sock-hop/party with a live band!
🎫 Premium Admission - Admission to Act 1, Act 2 and Act 3. Includes delicious canapés and 2 free drinks
🎫 VIP Overnight Stay (Private Room) Package - Admission to the full experience, including all Acts and an overnight stay in a private room at The Biltmore. Includes delicious canapés, 2 free drinks and a mouthwatering brunch
🎫 Additional Guests for VIP Overnight Stay - additional guest for the private room (maximum 3 additional guests per room) + includes admission to all Acts, delicious canapés, 2 free drinks and a mouthwatering brunch for each guest
*Please note: overnight stays are not available on Sundays
🎟️ Want to know more about what's included in each ticket? Click here!
👉 For detailed descriptions of each act, please see the schedule below
💍 Indulge in the party of the decade with an eccentric cast of characters
🤩 Enjoy an enchanting evening as you immerse yourself in the 1950s atmosphere at the stunning Biltmore Hotel
✨Step back in time and groove to a live band while sipping classic drinks at an authentic 50s party
⚗️ Solve riddles and unravel the mystery to break a dangerous spell
🥂 Start your evening with some delicious hors d'oeuvres and drinks while socializing in the opulent lobby before the party
🏨 Opt to stay the night in a private room at the Biltmore and continue the mystery!
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 3-5 hours
📍 Location: The Biltmore Hotel
👤 Age requirement: 16+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
👗 Dress code: 1950s costumes encouraged!
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
- Act 1: Check-in, hors d’oeuvres and drinks at the Gallery Bar, and an introduction to the cast of characters
- Act 2: Immersive theatrical experience in the penthouse, where guests will be put under a love spell
- Act 3: The main event! A 1950s party with live music, guests will gather essential ingredients to break the spell and compete to be crowned couple of the night
- Act 4: Overnight stay at The Biltmore, where guests will solve another mystery in their private room before presenting their findings at the morning brunch
If you would like a more detailed description of each act, please click here
A vibrant party and enchanting puzzle all in one evening, don't miss your chance to attend Hotel Who's latest immersive experience. After its successful run at the Hotel Normandie in 2022, the Hotel Who returns in 2023, this time at the stunning Biltmore Hotel. Calling all romantics, revelers and sleuths, get your tickets to the Hotel Who today!
- Peter S.Apr 2023The whole show was fantastic! The Biltmore was an amazing place to host and the characters really made me feel like I’m back in the 50s
- Michelle M.Apr 2023Had a great time! Loved interacting with the actors, and the hotel was perfect.
- Gina S.Apr 2023Dive in and get ready for a ride!! Such a fun night!
- Michelle M.Apr 2023So much fun
- Stacey P.Apr 2023So much fun! The performance was amazing! The actors were stellar and never broke character! The dance with live band was so much fun!
- Jessamyn K.Apr 2023Such a great time! Loved the atmosphere and the well-planned evening, the actors were fantastic and we enjoyed the various spaces!
- Maria H.Apr 2023The performance and the band was great, everyone was so friendly, beautiful place
- Kevin M.May 2023Had an enjoyable time!
- LowercasesncapitalsMay 2023This was an incredible experience ! We couldn’t have had a better time or enjoyed ourselves more !
- Paula H.May 2023The production crew put so much energy and effort into this production. We had a great time!
- Zee N.May 2023We had so much fun at this experience! We stayed overnight and had brunch in the morning too. It was engaging, fun and unforgettable!
- Zac S.May 2023It was fun. The show got a little confusing.
The Biltmore Los Angeles
506 South Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, 90071